X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennant Confident Of Euro Glory

PENNANT CONFIDENT OF EURO GLORY
    Paul Eaton 17 May 2007
    Jermaine Pennant looked ahead to next week's Champions League final and insisted: "It will take something special to beat us."
    Pennant is hoping for a starting place in Athens after showing signs of his best form over recent months and he believes the Reds are well equipped to defeat Milan and bring home the trophy for the sixth time.

"I don't think we'll let them get the jump on us like the last time and it'll be a much tighter game," he said. "But I'm really looking forward to the whole experience. I've never been this far in the tournament but now I have, I want the winners' medal like the other lads have got.

"I've had a feeling this might be our year since the Barcelona game in the Nou Camp and nothing's happened since to change my mind. We've deservedly beaten everyone we've faced and we're not scared of anyone.

"AC Milan are a great side and proved against Manchester United they can still play devastating football when they click into gear.

"But it's going to take something special to beat us. We've been preparing for this for a good few weeks and when the whistle goes, we'll be ready."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It would be nsomething it Liverpool lifts the trophy.
    ...and, for Pennant? ...rejected by the GUNNERS...knocking around for a while...having his off the field troubles...finally arriving where the GUNNERs (we) wish they (we) were?

Playing excellent football?

Bwoy?

Go Mr. Pennant! ...and, I hope you lift the trophy!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Please Pennant can only blame himself. Why dont you have you mate boxhill call him to camp. He has got a senior cap yet has he and I dont see him getting one soon either.

Comment

Working...
      X