X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, What Crustal saying now??

Wig- cough, cough -an, cough, cough? or is it "We-gone" ... LOL
    Peter R

Hummuch tikle dem seh dem winnin dis season again? The last count I heard was 4 or some number like that.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Why don't you get yourself some cough medicine PR.

Crystal Ball did mention that she had some doubts prior to the game.

BrickTop spoke about the long hair eediat in defense --that he is an a$$. He gave away a clumsy penalty.

Look, this is a blessing in disguise. We have bigger fish to brown-stew.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Hummuch tikle dem seh dem winnin dis season again? The last count I heard was 4 or some number like that.
        Whether HL an dem want to admit it or not, the road to the Premier League title goes through Anfield. Whoever can win there will win the title (out of Chelski and City). I doubt both will win, but one might...although I am not betting against my team to beat BOTH of them.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hehe
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I'm genuinely sorry for the loss ~snicker~ BUT, on a serious note, I really expected your team to break Wigan down in the second half! Unuh didn't quite look the attacking threat that all that money bought!
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Why don't you get yourself some cough medicine PR.

Crystal Ball did mention that she had some doubts prior to the game.

BrickTop spoke about the long hair eediat in defense --that he is an a$$. He gave away a clumsy penalty.

Look, this is a blessing in disguise. We have bigger fish to brown-stew.
              HL, I think you should use fi mi Crystal Ball yaw sah...fi u own bruck...don't believe me? Read this (note the date):

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...gan#post469449

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The teams that beat City do so by being more alert and efficient.
                That is what minnows invariably resort to.

Comment

Marin, one of the funniest quotes I have reaad on this forum states: "....even a blind squrrel--will find a nut".

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Marin, one of the funniest quotes I have reaad on this forum states: "....even a blind squrrel--will find a nut".
                    How true... but when you have as much "nuts" as we have on this ya forum, di squirrel ah go find dem even when im nah look!!! LOL!!! How you backside feel dis mawnin? It a hot you from di WHIPPIN WIGAN put pon unu don't it? LOL!!! Where Bricktop? Him always run go hide when unu lose...LOL!!! Tan deh...me ah watch unu.

Comment

Marin, I am still trying to come to grips with this loss to Wigan.

Believe me, it is much worst than the first a$$ing. Martin Demichelis is a pieca-shyte!!!!

HL

Comment

look like that fake quasi jamaica pschic lady miss cleo resurface as smaddy crystal ball

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          look like that fake quasi jamaica pschic lady miss cleo resurface as smaddy crystal ball

Yuh need to warn a person when yuh gwine mek a joke like that. Damn I spilled my coffee all over my desk.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

dem release her from prison inna HL backyard. LOL!!!

Him need to complain to the state about the work release progrom. LOL
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was in the barber shop the other day. We were trying to remember the name of that same fortune teller. None of us could remember her darn name. Miss Cleo it is!!

Dionne Warwick was a part of the scam too..

Look y'all Crystal Ball is the real deal!!!! Chussss mi

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X