the lack of vision is killing our football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lack of vision is killing our football

Vision must be given by leaders and communicated throughout the chain of command.

Jamaica football have no vision. Rene Simoes came and provided us with vision, leadership and polices to get there. It was never easy but one thing you can say about Rene and that is he took responsiblity.

Instead of people threatening Hunt they need to ask what our TD have to say, What the JFF president have to say and what of the technical committee. Anytime something go wrong you never hear Boxhill take responsibilty and promise it will never happen again.

The coaching staff is not organized and is not on one page, What has the new TD done about this since he came or it is not his responsibilty?

We will never reach anywhere again until you have people willing to take responbility as Rene did and call a spade a spade even from his employer.
    If you notice coaches like Big Sam lose bad and they apologise to the fans and say never again but instead we say "the team play good but...."

Sorry to sound so negititve but making excuse for lack of performance and hiding when we don't perform will get us nowhere.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Instead of people threatening Hunt they need to ask what our TD have to say.
    I really think we should not expect every TD to come in and take charge like Rene did. Rene went above and beyond his job description and assumed the responsibility for things he should not under normal circumstances. Bora's approach is different and it is obvious he is not going to be the type to step up like Rene, but he will deal with the technical issues he expects fall under his responsibility.

Again, everything points to the leadership from the top. Boxhill has no clue as to how to lead and therefore his followere do not know what to do. The good thing is, he will continue holding the seat until his time runs out in November. We will all then breathe a sigh of relief . . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I have no doubt that Bora is a good Coach but what are his responsiblities?

as you quote "but he will deal with the technical issues he expects fall under his responsibility."

We seem to be fumbling over each other and this may cause Bora to leave early.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I have no doubt that Bora is a good Coach but what are his responsiblities?

as you quote "but he will deal with the technical issues he expects fall under his responsibility."

We seem to be fumbling over each other and this may cause Bora to leave early.
        Well President Boxhill said:

The Observer carried these comments allegedly made by president Boxhill –

”Bora will have primary responsibility for the preparation of the national senior team for Jamaica's qualification for the World Cup in South Africa in 2010.”

“In addition, and I stress, he will give overall guidance to the varying units of the national programme, some of which are in the final preparation stages of World Cup qualification.”

“The federation is extremely pleased with this appointment and considers it of fundamental and strategic importance to the development of the game in Jamaica.”

“We are first of all pleased because of the incomparable international experience, knowledge, technical expertise and accomplishments that he brings to this new assignment.

We are secondly very pleased with the appointment because of important components to the agreement. In particular, we are happy that the technical director has agreed to work very closely in the initial two years with our local coaches. We wish again to note that his willingness to do this was highly influential in the federation's decision to hire coach Milutinovich.”

Source: http://reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?id=223
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How closely is he working with local coaches?

I am already disappointed with that part of his responsiblity but everybody know that Bora has not profess to be a program co-ordinator.

Comment

Vision must be given by leaders and communicated throughout the chain of command.

Jamaica football have no vision. Rene Simoes came and provided us with vision, leadership and polices to get there. It was never easy but one thing you can say about Rene and that is he took responsiblity.

Instead of people threatening Hunt they need to ask what our TD have to say, What the JFF president have to say and what of the technical committee. Anytime something go wrong you never hear Boxhill take responsibilty and promise it will never happen again.

The coaching staff is not organized and is not on one page, What has the new TD done about this since he came or it is not his responsibilty?

We will never reach anywhere again until you have people willing to take responbility as Rene did and call a spade a spade even from his employer.
            If you notice coaches like Big Sam lose bad and they apologise to the fans and say never again but instead we say "the team play good but...."

Sorry to sound so negititve but making excuse for lack of performance and hiding when we don't perform will get us nowhere.
            I really do hope Bora sticks around until November...and i do hope that the next JFF president will do the righ thing and allow Bora to bring in his support staff to help him run the program.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

How closely is he working with local coaches?

I am already disappointed with that part of his responsiblity but everybody know that Bora has not profess to be a program co-ordinator.
              How long this guy on the job now ?

Comment

JLP say them want 100 days fi change many basic things.

So how much Bora want? He has been there long enough to start work with the coaches and set up his program.

Comment

Working...
                X