Man Utd Set to Sack Moyes,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Utd Set to Sack Moyes,

Man Utd Set to Sack Moyes, Appoint Jurgen Klopp as Replacement .

Oh I wish I wish I wish! But seeing the ridiculous 6 year contract given to Moyes ... I doubt it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That wasn't nice Mr. President. I saw your headline and ran outside, turned two cartwheels in the snow, slipped and nearly broke my hip on the ice, came back inside and opened your post to see it was a joke. Inbox me with your address for my doctor's bill.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Would be surprised if Moyes goes before the end of the season.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl concentrate pon your game
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          That wasn't nice Mr. President. I saw your headline and ran outside, turned two cartwheels in the snow, slipped and nearly broke my hip on the ice, came back inside and opened your post to see it was a joke. Inbox me with your address for my doctor's bill.
          No boss, I don't run serious jokes.

http://www.championsleague.ca/2014/0...ent-98831-9246
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Man Utd Set to Sack Moyes, Appoint Jurgen Klopp as Replacement .

Oh I wish I wish I wish! But seeing the ridiculous 6 year contract given to Moyes ... I doubt it.
            What happen Lazie, you did meet HL and Brickie for a drink? Sound like you are lamenting your woes. LOL!!! Hush!!! All Empires must fall, even the good ones much less fi unu tiefin evil set a mongril dem! LOL!!! I think the 6 year contract tells you something...the board are willing to give him time...are you? In the mean time, GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              No boss, I don't run serious jokes.

http://www.championsleague.ca/2014/0...ent-98831-9246

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                What happen Lazie, you did meet HL and Brickie for a drink? Sound like you are lamenting your woes. LOL!!! Hush!!! All Empires must fall, even the good ones much less fi unu tiefin evil set a mongril dem! LOL!!! I think the 6 year contract tells you something...the board are willing to give him time...are you? In the mean time, GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!! GO DM!!!!
                Aaaaawwww Shaddup!!!

Comment

I am!
                  We just won the 1st half battle! It is Ars 0 - 0 Bayern!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

hahaha....you a comedy to rhatid! Won the 1st half????!!! I guess when you haven't won a trophy for 8 years, as a fan you have to seek out small victories. You go Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      DM gonna win the UCL! Unuh ago shock! I just hope the board let him walk away as a UCL winner.

Comment

He is a great manager who has consistently moved mountains at Everton. Give the man time! cho
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yes he did!!! He moved the mountain in front of the trophy cabinet to hide its barrenness.

Comment

Darn Marin...you are a heartless person...wink wink!!
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              hahaha....you a comedy to rhatid! Won the 1st half????!!! I guess when you haven't won a trophy for 8 years, as a fan you have to seek out small victories. You go Karl.
                              Aaaah...damn!
                              We lost the 2nd second. ...but I take heart we have Wenger, not Moyes!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X