Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick quiz... give yourself five seconds to answer

no cheating.

What is the name of the head of the T&T FF?

Peter R

ps

The reason I ask this question is because of Rico's article. The head of the T&T FF is in my opinion simply as yes-man to Jack who is in fact the de facto head.

T&T have enjoyed success with a man at the helm who doesn't know what a rudder is... (maybe he knows David Rudder). However, they did hire a Technical Director four years ago (Lincoln Phillips) an ex-TT keeper who lived and coached in the USA for some time.

Since his return to T&T he has quietly put in place some of the development programs that are bearing fruit for T&T. One is ensuring that the coaches at the grass-roots level are qualified;in other words, boys should be learning the same thing regardless of who their coach is. Another is identifying boys from all parts of the island (distance is all relative) at various age-groups. Do we have such a person, driving our development program, if in fact one exists?

And all of this with someone at the "head' who should add the word figure before that word.

pr
    Peter R

Re: quick quiz... give yourself five seconds to answer

Good point!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Re: quick quiz... give yourself five seconds to answer

we have a faceless committee who hire and fire coaches at will and that is just it. The have no structure or plans.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X