Should Bora be on all the benches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Bora be on all the benches?

Based on Rico article, which I take as a credible source I will say it nuh make sense if Bora in on a bench or not.

If he is not in charge of the overall program, to sit for sitting sake is none sense.

The technical committee seems to be the people holding the strings. When will they bear responsiblity? Since we have them we have done nothing but gone backward.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Re: Should Bora be on all the benches?

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Based on Rico article, which I take as a credible source I will say it nuh make sense if Bora in on a bench or not.

If he is not in charge of the overall program, to sit for sitting sake is none sense.

The technical committee seems to be the people holding the strings. When will they bear responsiblity? Since we have them we have done nothing but gone backward.
    We need fresh ideas, a set of administrators who have a vision for Jamaica's football, and who know what needs to be done to get there. We have elections coming up, here is a chance for us to start the process of change. We have th eoption of returning the current people, and subject our football to another 4 years of decline, or elect someone else, who, based on past achivements, will begin to halt the slide.

All we need to do is take a look at what's happening around us, T&T have qualified for two world cups over the past 2 years, Haiti once. We have failed on 3 attempts to get a team to world cups in the same period.
    Last edited by Reggae-Fan; May 15, 2007, 02:22 PM.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

you dont have to be on the bench. Wegner is not on the bench of the second team or the youth FA cup. But he dictates a system of play and a principle of play. That gets tricked down. Now a coach may say look I want to do this tactically and he must have that freedom, but you must have some direction.

Comment

how much are the dues?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

With da money these guys are commanding, yes he should park his arse pon it & relays his experience to de management in charge of da proceedings.
          "Stand in love, don't fall in love" Stephen Marley

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
            We need fresh ideas, a set of administrators who have a vision for Jamaica's football, and who know what needs to be done to get there. We have elections coming up, here is a chance for us to start the process of change. We have th eoption of returning the current people, and subject our football to another 4 years of decline, or elect someone else, who, based on past achivements, will begin to halt the slide.

All we need to do is take a look at what's happening around us, T&T have qualified for two world cups over the past 2 years, Haiti once. We have failed on 3 attempts to get a team to world cups in the same period.
            boy it seem likeburrel is the only person in JA to you eh ... since 1998 what have you all done .. qualified for 3 WC .. then what after when burrell was there?

Comment

how many other administrator you have execpt Jack?

just relax yourself, who is saying Burrell is the only person?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm thinking the same, Ruff-Cut!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                  boy it seem likeburrel is the only person in JA to you eh ... since 1998 what have you all done .. qualified for 3 WC .. then what after when burrell was there?
                  Since 1998 - i) qualified for the U-17 World Championships in 1999, ...and, ii) qualified for the U-20 World Championships in 2001.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Since 1998 - i) qualified for the U-17 World Championships in 1999, ...and, ii) qualified for the U-20 World Championships in 2001.
                    ok and burrel gone in 2003 so what you all do since 2001 or may be 1999 cause is the same 1999 team core that qualify fuh 2001......

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                      ok and burrel gone in 2003 so what you all do since 2001 or may be 1999 cause is the same 1999 team core that qualify fuh 2001......
                      What a ting eeh? Even Namishut the T&T man can be tekkin step with us. Things gone bad fi true!
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                      X