RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Sturridge vs Aguero, who do you pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Sturridge vs Aguero, who do you pick?

I love Aguero's positioning and finishing, he has unbelievable body control and awareness around the goal like I have rarely seen.

I have to pick Sturridge going forward, this youth is stepping up another notch into a superstar, he is very confident, very aware, strong, fast and tricky, rarely looses the ball, passes well and has a hound dog nose for the goal and is very persistent. If England realizes what it has and how to use him England can score some goals. And if they can pick the right guys that team can make some noise, however they won't pick the right guys so back to square one.

Sturridge is my pick.

Sturridge brings more to the table,versatile,Aguero isnt as mobile,sturridge ,holds up his ball,carries it ,spreads it and if he chooses can be as clinical,scary thing is his game is growing.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      I love Aguero's positioning and finishing, he has unbelievable body control and awareness around the goal like I have rarely seen.

I have to pick Sturridge going forward, this youth is stepping up another notch into a superstar, he is very confident, very aware, strong, fast and tricky, rarely looses the ball, passes well and has a hound dog nose for the goal and is very persistent. If England realizes what it has and how to use him England can score some goals. And if they can pick the right guys that team can make some noise, however they won't pick the right guys so back to square one.

Sturridge is my pick.
      Well - you are asking the question in a vacuum. If you were at Chelsea and you had to pick one of the two, which one would better fit the system? Would it be the same answer if you were at Dortmund? The point is that the supporting cast matters. Both are top notch, but one better suited to a strong midfield than the other. Sturridge doesn't need the support that Aguero does.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I don't know about that Paul, if I was a manager or owner I would go for the most versatile regardless of system. It is very clear to me know that this is Sturridge if you asked me in week ten I would probably have said it is a nonsense question, but the yute has stepped up big time.

Wait deh you never answer the question, alright you need context, ok so let's use Arsenal which is well stocked with excellent midfield players and need help at forward. Pick one to partner a Giroud.

Comment

Yup, yup and yup, X yuh on target and last point, clinical as you say, the youth is playing like a brain surgeon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            I don't know about that Paul, if I was a manager or owner I would go for the most versatile regardless of system. It is very clear to me know that this is Sturridge if you asked me in week ten I would probably have said it is a nonsense question, but the yute has stepped up big time.

Wait deh you never answer the question, alright you need context, ok so let's use Arsenal which is well stocked with excellent midfield players and need help at forward. Pick one to partner a Giroud.
            Aguero. If you had said Manu**, I would have said Sturridge. Sturridge is prone to not playing team, which would get him into trouble at Arsenal.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What do the numbers say? Or this is a feel sey ting?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nice!

Right now Sturridge running it hot, played less minutes and matches and have better production and stats, but historically Aguero is a monster, one season he had 23 goals and nine assists, Sturridge has not approached that kind of output before this season, looks like he should make twenty goals and maybe ten assists.

Comment

Ok...so what do you do? Go with old stats because the player might reproduce them? Or go with the current numbers since...well, wi taking about current season!?

Seems like after all is said and done, you're going to resort to a "feel sey" method to decide.

Sigh! Just when I began liking this numbers thing...you...you went and failed me, frikkin let me down!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Better question is ,how much are they worth on the trading block,rumour has it Chelsea are linning up a 30 to 40 million dollar bid for sturridge end of season.

I would value Sturridge at 40 to 50 presently ,next season 50 to 70.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Better question is ,how much are they worth on the trading block,rumour has it Chelsea are linning up a 30 to 40 million dollar bid for sturridge end of season.

I would value Sturridge at 40 to 50 presently ,next season 50 to 70.
                      Liverpool will not sell anyone to Chelsea...especially if we make the champions league, both Suarez and Sturridge will want to stay. The players know that the weaknesses are not with the striker force but rather in depth with the midfield and we need to shore up the back. Kolo made that ABUNDANTLY clear these past few weeks, but no one can get vex wid him...after all, what do you expect for free?

Comment

Kolo has been a ticking time bomb all season,i see some attacking cissiko who has been damm good all season,No way kolo starts over Agger.

In truth Kolo has improved but for me ,Agger is my starter.

Comment

enough with the crazy talk...

Comment

And wi don't even start talk bout Skrtel yet! Defensively, he's still shaky!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Answer the damn question and done. Yuh a lawyer????
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X