Bwoy, mi shame!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Well you said give him time. He's being given the time....to shatter all records on our books that we hold dear. Every team in the BPL looks forwar to playing Manchester United, especially at Old Trafford.
    That nuh bad, the Fulham defender say we play like a conference team. All Hail David Moyes.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A Japanese Samurai, in his position, would do the honourable thing and fall on his own sword out of shame
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        A Japanese Samurai, in his position, would do the honourable thing and fall on his own sword out of shame
        .. no sah, dis a bredda yah stubborn. As fi the board, bunch of jokers.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          That nuh bad, the Fulham defender say we play like a conference team. All Hail David Moyes.
          Lazie - you know I don't like your team, but that is a ridiculous statement as it is unfounded. Fulham's goalie made some serious saves and RVP (and others) failed to convert decent chances. Fulham could just as easily have conceded 3 in the second half before the first goal scored. Also, Vidic made a poor decision heading the ball as he did on the equaliser, and from there, it was a pretty sloppy recovery. How was that Moyes's fault? What I saw was a failure to play with composure. Being 2-1 up, at home, there was no need for Valencia and Mata etc. to attack the Fulham end of the park with seconds left on the clock, they could have played keep away instead. I was really surprised when Mata took the shot. Anyway, Moyes has to take the blame, but I don't think it is entirely his fault.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Lazie - you know I don't like your team, but that is a ridiculous statement as it is unfounded. Fulham's goalie made some serious saves and RVP (and others) failed to convert decent chances. Fulham could just as easily have conceded 3 in the second half before the first goal scored. Also, Vidic made a poor decision heading the ball as he did on the equaliser, and from there, it was a pretty sloppy recovery. How was that Moyes's fault? What I saw was a failure to play with composure. Being 2-1 up, at home, there was no need for Valencia and Mata etc. to attack the Fulham end of the park with seconds left on the clock, they could have played keep away instead. I was really surprised when Mata took the shot. Anyway, Moyes has to take the blame, but I don't think it is entirely his fault.

Paul, I agree RvP missed 2 chances, Rooney should have put away one. Yes, Vidic caused the equaliser. But the fact is the team was not composed after going up 2-1, a team that would normally be going for another goal at that point proves to me that the lack of confidence is coming from the coach. Why start useless Ashley Young when Januaz is on the bench? Madness.

Like how X nuh rate Brendan Rogers, you think him could come a MU?

Comment

Paul, I agree RvP missed 2 chances, Rooney should have put away one. Yes, Vidic caused the equaliser. But the fact is the team was not composed after going up 2-1, a team that would normally be going for another goal at that point proves to me that the lack of confidence is coming from the coach. Why start useless Ashley Young when Januaz is on the bench? Madness.

Like how X nuh rate Brendan Rogers, you think him could come a MU?
              Now look at what you wrote, had all those chances been put to bed, game woulda done long time. I can't comment on why Januzaz v. Young start, but even there, I wonder these things all the time, all now I can't figure out why BR sent Wisdom out on loan and kept Flanagan. Makes no sense. BUT these things are unknowns...whereas RvP, Rooney etc. missing gilt edged chances - these things ARE known. Still Moyes has to take responsibility...no question about that. By the way we will keep Brendan Rodgers, unu can have X! LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Now look at what you wrote, had all those chances been put to bed, game woulda done long time. I can't comment on why Januzaz v. Young start, but even there, I wonder these things all the time, all now I can't figure out why BR sent Wisdom out on loan and kept Flanagan. Makes no sense. BUT these things are unknowns...whereas RvP, Rooney etc. missing gilt edged chances - these things ARE known. Still Moyes has to take responsibility...no question about that. By the way we will keep Brendan Rodgers, unu can have X! LOL!!!
                ... another thing ... Moyes' tactics are too predictable. Why didn't he have the players add some variety instead of crossing the ball in vain? What's the definition of insanity again? Oh yeah .... David Moyes' tactics.

Comment

... another thing ... Moyes' tactics are too predictable. Why didn't he have the players add some variety instead of crossing the ball in vain? What's the definition of insanity again? Oh yeah .... David Moyes' tactics.
                  Cho just agree with Paul. You played well enough to have won by 3 or 4.
                  ...and on the crossing of the ball; no way can you blame the coach. That there was fault of the players. Damn poor crosses too often.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Cho just agree with Paul. You played well enough to have won by 3 or 4.
                    ...and on the crossing of the ball; no way can you blame the coach. That there was fault of the players. Damn poor crosses too often.
                    Thanks Karl...as them sey, every mob need summady fi lynch. Poor DM...nice guy up to him neck in shyte. LOL!!!

Comment

Welcome, sir!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Those investors will wish to know what plans the club have for Moyes and what contingencies they have for failure to qualify for the Champions League.
                        This, in short, is the big picture of life at a club like United. It is not about 81 crosses against Fulham and the misfortune of conceding a deflected goal at Stoke.
                        Nor does it matter that ‘only one team tried to win’ on Sunday, as Moyes pointed out yesterday.
                        What matters are results and an impression that the team are, at the very least, moving forward.
                        At the moment, Moyes looks a little blinded by the lights. A good result at the Emirates on Wednesday night would help him but, if it doesn’t come, he will need to find another way to get by.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2t7LeMBtE
                        Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                        X