I have no problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no problem...

..with Moyes staring lineup today,risky using three midfielders at the expense of a winger(right winger),not too worried bwcause of having a good ball handler in Mata.
    Suh Valebcia and Janujaz are viable options.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ..with Moyes staring lineup today,risky using three midfielders at the expense of a winger(right winger),not too worried bwcause of having a good ball handler in Mata.
    Suh Valebcia and Janujaz are viable options.
    Really? What is Ashley Young doing in the starting 11? What is it that Moyes sees in him? Not because him score a once in a lifetime goal means he should automatically start ... when much better players sitting on the bench.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I do not have a problem with Ashley today.Fletcher is not having a good day so I would substitute Janujaz for him,this would push Mata up more.

Comment

I do not have a problem with Ashley today.Fletcher is not having a good day so I would substitute Janujaz for him,this would push Mata up more.
        Have to call a spade a spade, mi side nuh good. If Fulham can score, then yuh just not good enough.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not that simple sah,Fulham scored because Fletcher was caught napping.Other than that,the side is playing okay.
          No changes needed other than the one I alluded to.They are expected to score in order to win.

Comment

Not that simple sah,Fulham scored because Fletcher was caught napping.Other than that,the side is playing okay.
            No changes needed other than the one I alluded to.They are expected to score in order to win.
            Last week the manager admitted he doesn't know what to do to win. Why is he still in the job? We are fortunate it is only 1-0.

Comment

I can only hold him accountable for things he is blameworthy. Whereas I do believe he is unfit...,in this game he did okay.

Comment

Working...
              X