Matches Remaining

Man C - Away --> Arsenal Everton Liverpool Man U
    Chelsea - Home --> Arsenal Everton Spurs - Away --> Liverpool
    Liverpool - Home --> Chelsea Man C Spurs
    Everton - Home --> Arsenal Man C Man U - Away --> Chelsea Spurs
    Arsenal - Home --> Man C Man U - Away --> Chelsea Everton Spurs
    Spurs - Home --> Arsenal Everton - Away --> Chelsea Liverpool
    Man U - Home --> Liverpool Man C - Away --> Arsenal Everton

I think the title is a stretch, but who knows? Second may very well be attainable.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Matches Remaining

Man C - Away --> Arsenal Everton Liverpool Man U
    Chelsea - Home --> Arsenal Everton Spurs - Away --> Liverpool
    Liverpool - Home --> Chelsea Man C Spurs
    Everton - Home --> Arsenal Man C Man U - Away --> Chelsea Spurs
    Arsenal - Home --> Man C Man U - Away --> Chelsea Everton Spurs
    Spurs - Home --> Arsenal Everton - Away --> Chelsea Liverpool
    Man U - Home --> Liverpool Man C - Away --> Arsenal Everton

I think the title is a stretch, but who knows? Second may very well be attainable.
    Looks like Liverpool could win all their remaining matches!!!
    The shoot out with ManCity is worth going to the ends of the earth to see.

Aside: Do not think the top 4 can be breached. - GUNNERS, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City...finishing not necessarily in that order.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Team du jour?

I will wait and see. But ManU and Liverpool have uphill battles.

It's between Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah those snapshots.
        Arsenal was sure to win,City was sure to win,now Chelsea is the talk of the town;if only Pool had just a few more points.
        A sure thing is something thoroughly tested,nuh suh?
        With the relegation battle as intense as ..... for the trophy,expect to lose points to the minnows.
        Unuh deh yah a share up people tings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Ah those snapshots.
          Arsenal was sure to win,City was sure to win,now Chelsea is the talk of the town;if only Pool had just a few more points.
          With the relegation battle as intense as ..... for the trophy,expect to lose points to the minnows.
          Yuh did notice that as late as today I made reference to my GUUNERS could win - (response to a question on why Wenger has stuck with Giroud. - Something about Wenger may think losing to the current top 6 or some such thing could get him a win with 80+ points???) - Liverpool could sweep the rest of their matches and win?

Somewhere else - earlier post - spoke to Bricktop, I think...or was it a general comment?...that missteps will occur. ...and again it was today, named a top 4 - My GUNNERS, Chelsea, ManCity and Liverpool - but did not/could not...was not bold enough to predict order of finish???

Aside: Do not think Chelsea will win the league. Although one would think a striker such as Torres should get hot...I think Chelsea stills look ponderous at finding goals and it shall hurt her.
          Last edited by Karl; February 9, 2014, 12:38 AM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Look weh me come to.....a cheer fi Chel$ki. What ting eeh? The Empire is sitting in 7th place and is still in the conversation about winning the title. No respect for Tottenham and Everton?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We being kind,are against this for every winner there is a loser,we sincerely hope both teams end the day winning a point.

Comment

Karl,winning the EPL and placement in top four are two completely different things.The more certain of the two is determining the winner of the trophy.
                Telling times ahead,sir.

Comment

Ah those snapshots.
                  Like I said - Team du Jour!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Doan feel I nah notice from looong time sey yuh is an incredible grammarian and walking dictionary.
                    Kudos are in order.

Comment

You is too kind! I aspire to reach the lofty standards of so many on this Forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

rocky, when him write "équipe du jour" den yuh cyan gi him props : D
                        Peter R

Comment

Karl,winning the EPL and placement in top four are two completely different things.
                          Agreed!

The more certain of the two is determining the winner of the trophy.
                          How so?

Telling times ahead,sir.
                          Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Team du jour?

I will wait and see. But ManU and Liverpool have uphill battles.

It's between Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal.
                            BoyU?
                            ...you have posted here by error? It was meant for another thread...right?

BoyU has no shot at the top 4!
                            ...and therefore none at the EPL trophy.

Comment

There is a feeling that it can be one of identified two teams that will win the EPL(yeah teams change every week).At some point it becomes clear waaay before CL slot 4 is safe,and on rare occasions that spot is negated,it literally boils down..

Comment

Working...
                              X