What a man love buss people salad eh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a man love buss people salad eh!

Minute 45:40, Suarez cut a man salad over pon di right hand side deh. A who wear 11 fi Arsenal?

Woooieee! It sweet mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

focus...ghana...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      focus...ghana...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All of a sudden yuh change your avatar.
        Waggonist!
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          All of a sudden yuh change your avatar.
          Waggonist!
          Ah nuh nuttin dat Hortical...what is more surprising is him give Suarez props...me nearly drop down dead when mi did read dat!!!! Woiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee....anyway, nuff room deh pon di waggon bredrin...jump up an jine wi!!! Di ride ago rough, bumpy even, but it ago sweet same way! By the way, you know that Liverpool is officially Jamaica's team, right? No other team have more JA roots than us. (Sterling, Sturridge, Johnson).
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Should I find the posts where I talk about Suarez, his quality, his penchant fi buss salad and all the rest?!?! Who don't know dat Suarez is a quality player?!?

Okay then!

Suarez has certainly settled down and kept himself out of trouble. For that I applaud him. Still not sure if someone of his character will be able to suppress his innate racism and general mean attitude for the rest of the season, but so far, so good!

I'm going to give him until August, after the World Cup, to see whether I should forgive him fully or not.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My avatar changed from Mandela to Liverpool. What?!?!?

Always a say Liverpool, win or lose, Suarez or no Suarez!

Gwey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Swansea have more Jamaican.

Comment

Like who?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Should I find the posts where I talk about Suarez, his quality, his penchant fi buss salad and all the rest?!?! Who don't know dat Suarez is a quality player?!?

Okay then!

Suarez has certainly settled down and kept himself out of trouble. For that I applaud him. Still not sure if someone of his character will be able to suppress his innate racism and general mean attitude for the rest of the season, but so far, so good!

I'm going to give him until August, after the World Cup, to see whether I should forgive him fully or not.

WOW!!! Forgiveness? You ago mek me go church again but me frighten dem wi mek mi tek it easy pon Manu** and dem wutliss fanbase dem.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

My avatar changed from Mandela to Liverpool. What?!?!?

Always a say Liverpool, win or lose, Suarez or no Suarez!

Gwey!
                      Plus, Mandela was a Liverpool fan...do tell dem fi gwey 2 time!!

Comment

Deguzman, dyer, Routledge, Bartley are just like Sturridge and Johnson.

Comment

Okay then!

How o you arrive at that conclusion??? Just curious.
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            Deguzman, dyer, Routledge, Bartley are just like Sturridge and Johnson.
                            Andre Wisdom is also of Jamaican heritage, so throw in John Barnes as the original, and we win.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Andre Wisdom is also of Jamaican heritage, so throw in John Barnes as the original, and we win.
                              Ashley Williams is Jamaican also and Blacka Pearl as the original. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X