RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ball over Mertesacker's head...The turtle turns as ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball over Mertesacker's head...The turtle turns as ...

as being a good judge of flight of the ball and excellent reader of the game he see that the ball shall fall behind him...but it is Sterling who he has to beat to the ball and Sterling jogs away from him. Sterling makes a hash of the play by shooting when he should have rolled the ball across for a Sturridge tap-in...but the ball comes back to him kindly --- Liverpool #5!

My GUNNERS have been made to look worse than when they played ManCity!

...and let me say it again - I fear Liverpool! Liverpool can beat any TEAM in the EPL and beast them badly!!!!

In Saurez, Sterling and Sturridge they have the most skilled striker (Suarez) and the fastest - Sterling and Sturridge...in Gerard the have the greatest of midfielders - This guy can be described (granted falsely) cares nothing of self only of TEAM. The young Coutinho is creative in a manner than knows no bounds...but he is too selfish...needs to ape Gerard. ...and 11 players who always attack the ball. They are 'born' that way.

...hey...it is the ball, stupid!!!

If these players each play only TEAM there is no TEAM in the EPL that can live with them...and few in the world! Certainly this Liverpool team on its day can beat every World X1 save the top 5...OK...top 10???
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

lol.....i told them..Sterling and Sturridge is just as fast or faster than Saurez,Sterling lacked confidence in the begining of the season,he has it now.Trouble!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If these players each play only TEAM there is no TEAM in the EPL that can live with them...and few in the world! Certainly this Liverpool team on its day can beat every World X1 save the top 5...OK...top 10???
      Rubbish!!

Tek yuh beating and guh hold your corner. Arsenal was never good enough to be champions in this league anyway. The skin is being peeled off to expose the skeleton which is not very strong. Your side is fool's gold!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hehe
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Rubbish!!

Tek yuh beating and guh hold your corner. Arsenal was never good enough to be champions in this league anyway. The skin is being peeled off to expose the skeleton which is not very strong. Your side is fool's gold!
          Never for a moment have not seen this coming! ...so accepting same is par for the course. Albeit I pray last night for a miracle.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Can we now go on to win the FA Cup rematch?
            Surely Wenger cannot set us up like this?

Ozil's removal - I do not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Rubbish!!

Do not celebrate!
              This does not mean we are out of it!
              You have been writing us off from the season began!!! (wry smile!)

Comment

Not celebrating boss. Just call it as I see it.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thank you, Tilla! All of a sudden, under him 5-1, he gushes about Liverpool.

I tell you, there is no one in the world better than Karl for the "I told you so" moment!

Your side is (Liver)fool's gold!
                  ?!?

Heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know.

Comment

Ozil? Wake me up when The Wizard of Ozil makes a mark on English football!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X