NBC has lost its mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC has lost its mind

The middle of the EPL they move the prem to channel USA to accommodate the winter olympics,an olympics that gets poor ratings,the only time americans care about it ,is when they put it on.

I doubt it can compete with the EPL in ratings.NBC need to give it up,if they cant designate a soccer specific channel give it up! why am i trolling channels looking for my game,every weekend.

Its a disgrace.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Thank you for posting because big man get up outa him bed fi watch some football and caan find it. DeM Yanks yah nuh care bout the sweet game. Fassy dem.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That's because NBC only cares about $$$, & $$$ will always trump the love & passion for the game.

Comment

Even so It would be prudent to schedule the olympics on another station, this moving the prem every week from station to station is ridiculous.I cant see how they loose money .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

NBC has CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSN, live streaming and NBC to show the Olys. Geez, left one fi di Premiership huh! Is ongle 3 weekends den a go lose!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X