Under-17 World Cup - Opportunity Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Under-17 World Cup - Opportunity Lost

>>David Hunt. Hunt’s style of coaching placed heavy emphasis on game situations and visits to the sessions would reveal numerous squad games, and very little small number tactical work. The result of this was a team that was largely static and unable to run off-the-ball with any amount of consistency. Players largely played passes to foot instead of into spaces to encourage movement. <<<

This irked me about Hunt , but I must say he was man enough to resign.That goes a far in way admitting your own short comings and the beginning of the learning process.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Re: Under-17 World Cup - Opportunity Lost

Re: "Five flights"

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Karl a chat bout '5 flights a Day plan' working out since we now have over a billion in remittance..
      Is that what I really said?

A half-truth is a damn lie!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Re: Under-17 World Cup - An Opportunity Lost

My sources have informed me that the last time we sent two coaches to the prestigious KNVB (Dutch) Coaching seminar, they happened to be both Halliman and Hunt. So, Hunt is no novice. He does have some quality coaching background, apparently.

And, remember before his appointment, some were calling for his inclusion in the program, and deservingly so, I might add. He has proven himself with Calabar (Manning Cup Champions 2006 and runners up (?) 2007, U-16 (Colts) Champs in 2006 as well I believe) and with Meadhaven who, in 2006 won virtually all the age-group competitions held in the corporate area. With such credentials, lets not invoke any hindsight right about now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo Hunt may have the credential but the problem we have and have had under Boxhill admin is leadership of the Coaching staff.

Everybody seems to be doing a different thing. As I said I think it is sad that Hunt is still not a part of the make up.

We need one person to set up the program and the other coaches fall within. There is no reason why Bora and Hunt are on two seperate page.
          Most of us have some form of supervision in our jobs.

As I said the technical committee has fell down on the job and they are the ones who need replacing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You may be right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X