Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    can't blame an institution for failing to do what isn't in its mandate...purpose of schoolboy football is for recreation...not to develop world class football talent...
    ...and schoolboy academics? ...schoolboy track & field? ...schoolboy cricket?
    Answer: To lay the foundation for development of 1st class graduates!!!!

...guess the reason why we are producing such poor math results is math classes/education/teaching and learning is for recreation

Just seems to be a damn fool way to approach teaching and learning! ...but then what the hell do I know going to school is purely for recreation...right? Why the hell do those silly educators keep perpetuating the myth that schools are about producing outstanding students? ...poor unsuspecting grandparents...SHADY PINES residents like me were taking in hook-line & sinker!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Just seems to be a damn fool way to approach teaching and learning!
      Using a football academy to develop football talent is a damn fool approach?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Using a football academy to develop football talent is a damn fool approach?
        Now I wonder why you came to that position? Seems to me that would be akin to saying - Using a University to develop mathematicians is damn fool approach!

...a position I think only silly persons would take...right?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Do you think it might have been a media gaffe ?

Your mind works in mysterious ways...

Reminder...but one only if you read:- http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...110#post465110

Comment

My mind said media gaffe.. what your mind said ?

Comment

exactly my point...so why use an academic institution to develop footballers?

Comment

Working...
              X