No announcement yet.

Winnie takes the Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inferior set!! mine yuhnuh. Use a diffran wud no Karl, dat jus nuh fit at all !! not eben in football terms,

Comment

Karl why how could you hear that???? Is it even worth commenting on?

2nd: This what I hear you saying Sass: There is no local who could have even thought of what Winnie has put forward as we are an inferior set!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wi need fi link up wid Butler kah him ah duh di ting right. An a yout time now, plain an trait. A hear man ah talk bout school bwoy football nuh good. Di transistion ah Prep - HighSchool - Academy. Butler now fill een di missing component, it nuh need nuh granny spec fi sight dat up, suh ah jus JFF fi capitalize pan dat, kah dem get all di previous components fi free.

Comment

easily??? When are we going to do it? I remember people say Simoes didn't come with nothing we didn't know.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            You see a serious coach, JFF can't put a wool over his eyes. The man want to make sure some basic thing are in place. JFF have to work. Can't tell the man bout just call up team two weeks before game and man a come from all bout with them pretty boots.

The man a deal with a program for the future. Dispand the Technical committee. They should be the one doing some of this lifting.
            LOL!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X