Lionpaw! I'm still in disbelief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionpaw! I'm still in disbelief!

Big ups to yuh side bredren, with 4 rounds to go Real Madrid is leading La Liga?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: Lionpaw! I'm still in disbelief!

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Big ups to yuh side bredren, with 4 rounds to go Real Madrid is leading La Liga?
    May I also say Real has always been one of my favourites. Wouldn't it be great if Becks, who has been contributing mightily, leave for the US with a Champions' medal?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, yuh talking to a man that likes Barca suh.... then again, after how Fabio and him ego acted after Becks signed with MLS, I want him to finish the season medal-less.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Well, yuh talking to a man that likes Barca suh.... then again, after how Fabio and him ego acted after Becks signed with MLS, I want him to finish the season medal-less.
        That's a little problem. I too would not mind the coach finishing medal-less...but, I have to stick with hoping Becks get a 'winnaaaaaaaah's medal'.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I wonder who is the leading goal scorer on Madrid team?
          BTW, who is the leading goal scorer in La Liga?

Blessed

Comment

Why Rockman? Manu won the league, selling Ruud was the right move. Everybody won.

Comment

Do you really think Milan would beat Man U with Ruud...?
              We are talking being crowned the best in the World, well not exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Do you really think Milan would beat Man U with Ruud...?
                We are talking being crowned the best in the World, well not exactly?
                None of Manu's players did anything in Milan, therefore Ruud wouldn't make a difference. Rockman, yuh need to get over Ruud now bredren. According to reports he was a disruptive force in the dressing room, so I cannot see why yuh still upset over him being sold.

After he was sold, the team WON the EPL, reached the semis of the CL and the final of the FA Cup. Go back to last season, when the Carling Cup was won, he was on the bench. He is an excellent goalscorer but he was preventing the teams fluid football.

Comment

Hehehe, but yuh always indulge mi Iyah.
                  Again, the only difference is his former teammates became better.
                  Ruud is GREAT because despite how lousy his teammates are playing, he produces.
                  Wi shoulda win de CL Lazie, not asking too much of the Empire, Sir.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Hehehe, but yuh always indulge mi Iyah.
                    Again, the only difference is his former teammates became better.
                    Ruud is GREAT because despite how lousy his teammates are playing, he produces.
                    Wi shoulda win de CL Lazie, not asking too much of the Empire, Sir.

Blessed
                    I'm not upset at losing the CL ... as long as Chelsea nuh win it. X, Mosiah and Paul Marin ... cho ... small fries.

Manu would have a problem winning everything bossman. The team was down to barebones, first team players were not getting rest etc. Milan rested alot of their stars in Seria A before playing Manu, Seedorf scored in the last game then was subbed out to rest for the Manu game. Manu's players couldn't be rested as they had dropped points causing Chelsea to close in, Ronaldo was rested for the Everton game and had to be sent in to do a ting.

Fergie explained that when the treble was won, he used Cole and Yorke as starters in the Fa Cup final, then in the CL finals, it was Teddy and Ole. This season, Manu didn't have that much option up front.

Comment

Sounds like we needed an additional striker. )
                      Even after allowing Milan to get 2 vital away goals , we still had the CL in our hands.
                      Kaka can score on Lenky all day, that was evident from the first game. Why hym neva mek Alan Smith lock down Kaka?
                      Mi bringle.

Blessed

Comment

Well, it done gone bad already! Just enjoy the EPL trophy.

Comment

Did Beckham play in that last match, Karl?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"I'm not upset at losing the CL" - always knew you had no ambition.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              "I'm not upset at losing the CL" - always knew you had no ambition.
                              No ambition? 9 EPL championships to Livapools ... sorry ... I coming up blank here. How much EPL title unuh win again?

There is a saying, "Want all lose all!" There came a time when an evaluation had to take place. Winning the EPL and the FA Cup ... Fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X