Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson backs Milan to beat Reds

Ferguson backs Milan to beat Reds

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson believes Liverpool have no chance of beating AC Milan in the Champions League final on 23 May.

Milan beat United in the semi-finals to set up a repeat of the 2005 final, which Liverpool won on penalties.

Ferguson told the Sun: "I'd bet for sure that Milan will win the Champions League. I'm absolutely certain of it."

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Re: Ferguson backs Milan to beat Reds

I GUESS Fergie's reasons for.. Pool failing.. is anything other than the ones he blamed for his failure...

Blessed

Comment

Rockman, what yuh have against Fergie bredren?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I thought his comments were best kept to himself, and some how, the pain of losing against Milan will go away if they beat up on the next best English team. Yeah Fergie implicitly stated he could've/should've done better.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          I thought his comments were best kept to himself, and some how, the pain of losing against Milan will go away if they beat up on the next best English team. Yeah Fergie implicitly stated he could've/should've done better.

Blessed
          Why? When Rafa was giving pointers to Ancelotti, did you say Rafa should keep his comments to himself? I cannot understand the bitterness coming from a Manu fan after winning the EPL. You should be gloating bredren.

By the way, the best club side is Manu, we nuh need CL fi prove that.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay, pay back...
            No doubt we are the BEST in the World, but having that CL thingy would help to convince the few doubters.

Blessed

Comment

Lets hope Berbatov, Pedersen and another midfielder is signed then we talk bout winning dat.

Comment

Rock nuh listen to lazie sah , yuh nuh see im delusional , best team in the world, The best teams in the world are currently going to decide whom is the best .

I dont see MAN U no where near Athens .How Big Man aguh diminish Big trophy, ask Fergie what was his most oustanding trophy ? im say im woulda trade all a dem prem titles fe one a dem.

Please Boss dont hate , appreciate its not Liverpool fault you dont have our quality and history...CHO!

It will be our 6th hold on the title making us joint 2nd when we beat Milan , 2nd thing Real won it in the late 90s before that they had a 30 odd year drought .

RESPECT BIG SIDE , NEXT YEAR PREM and C.L league is ours.
                Last edited by Sir X; May 14, 2007, 01:58 PM.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fergie has his reasons , to his detrement , I have never known no other club to hate liverpool like Man U and everton ,

Everton its the battle of the scousers , meaning bragging rights for liverpool, a Man U fan will not say it but imply it , its jealousy we have a richer history.

When we win the Prem , me sorry fe unnuh.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Rock nuh listen to lazie sah , yuh nuh see im delusional , best team in the world, The best teams in the world are currently going to decide whom is the best .

I dont see MAN U no where near Athens .How Big Man aguh diminish Big trophy, ask Fergie what was his most oustanding trophy ? im say im woulda trade all a dem prem titles fe one a dem.

Please Boss dont hate , appreciate its not Liverpool fault you dont have our quality and history...CHO!

It will be our 6th hold on the title making us joint 2nd when we beat Milan , 2nd thing Real won it in the late 90s before that they had a 30 odd year drought .

RESPECT BIG SIDE , NEXT YEAR PREM and C.L league is ours.

Man stop talk foolishness yaw!!! Any likkle eediat side can win a knock-out tournament or in the CL's case, a near knock-out competition. It takes a quality side fe win de EPL trophy because you have to play consistently good week in week out. Dawg nyam unuh suppa come next season when we done spend.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh how come your likkle side mek it look suh difficult ? Check yuself we nuh win Prem in over 10 plus years and unnuh still nuh touch our record yet.

Me tell yuh bout the green eyed monster called jealousy ,as fergie im say its the most important trophy in his cabinet.

Yuh talk bout spend , yuh nuh hear yankee dollars a spend down a pool.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Suh how come your likkle side mek it look suh difficult ? Check yuself we nuh win Prem in over 10 plus years and unnuh still nuh touch our record yet.

Me tell yuh bout the green eyed monster called jealousy ,as fergie im say its the most important trophy in his cabinet.

Yuh talk bout spend , yuh nuh hear yankee dollars a spend down a pool.
                        Yuh betta learn fe speak-e deh Spanish cause yuh naw go understand de new version of "You will not walk alone". The EPL title will be another battle between us and Chel$ki come next season. You'll be lucky if you finish in the top 5, so mek sure unuh win the CL.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                        X