X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal's young maestro

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-next-fabregas

hope him get a run out tiddeh ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He looked good. ...but then he is a product of Arsenal's school where the teaching is...well?...good!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Gideon is not a product of Arsenal having only been there for a year. He is a product of Bethesda/Olney FC in the USA where he spent his formative years 9-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Moravek View Post
          Gideon is not a product of Arsenal having only been there for a year. He is a product of Bethesda/Olney FC in the USA where he spent his formative years 9-15.
          Bill: I can accept that...

...in JA many students attend 1st through 5th form at one school and then ace 6th at another...I wonder if one school should be awarded all the props for the child's development...or should the props be shared...and if shared is one school to be awarded the lion's share of the props?

Bethesda/Olney FC?
          Bill: I would be interested in learning more about that institution?
          Thanks!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bill, isn't that one of the club you were associated with in Maryland?

Good to see.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unuh gwaan like Arsenal is producing these players, when they like everyone else acquire players then put then on the field. Karl, stop talk about 1 to 5 th form and 6th form. The player spent one year in Arsenal's Academy, what could they have done in a year to transform the player so?
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X