RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True reflection on calibre of our players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True reflection on calibre of our players?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Re: True reflection on calibre of our players?

True reflection! A few of them didn't strike me as being smart. In fact, some were quite dumb.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It says more about the coach than the players doesnt it ? If you cannot develop players then you get what you deserve , it takes special talent to develop kids into men , mental , physical and tactical tuffness is a trait the coaches have to acquire before they can instill it onto others .

But hey its so easy to say the players are dumb, I ask again what does it say about the person whom utters or make refernce to such terms?

Funny thing is the Brazillians did it on a number of occasion at the junior level , I guess they worked with geniuses back then.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        ..But Karl maybe its not a good idea posting this..What if the Coach and the players from the U-17 team were to see this?..How would this make them feel after seeing this on a Jamaican football website?
        Red, White and Black is what I represent..

Comment

Whatever, X. But when you are up 3-2 against the Americans with a minute or two remaining, I wouldn't need any coach to tell me to go back and defend against a corner. If it was the coach who told him to stay up, then, my bad!

And when you are bringing up the ball out of defence, I consider it dumb to be plaiting in front of an attacker when, if you lose that ball, you are up the creek.

I don't know what those utterances say about me, but I'm sure you will be quick to offer some descriptions.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's not our job to sugarcoat anything. Our posting of this does not necessarily imply endorsement.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

>>the Brazillians did it on a number of occasion at the junior level , I guess they worked with geniuses back then.<<<

If that is what it took to impart a little wisdom , then clearly the coach ,fans , supporters etc have a long way to go.

Funny thing is they do it in the Prem all day , they call it screaming instructions at thier players.I wonder why they do such silly things with these professional athlethes?

But hey left it alone boss dem youth deh juss dumb.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and you know what the EPL managers scream to their players. Ok!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sando View Post
                  How would this make them feel after seeing this on a Jamaican football website?
                  Hey...it might just make then think that they should be thinking...solving problems on the field...using mind to come up with WINNINGS?! ...and, would anyone say; what a novel thing? Imagine that thinking on the field?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X