X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Jawge will love this ..Reds to sign Brazillian

REDS TO SIGN BRAZILIAN MIDFIELDER
    Paul Eaton 11 May 2007
    Liverpool are set to sign Brazilian midfielder Lucas Leiva from Gremio, manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed.
    The 20-year old midfielder will join the Reds at the start of next season after Benitez beat a host of European clubs for his signature.

"The deal with the player and his club is almost done and I am really pleased he is coming to us," said Benitez.

"He is the captain of the Brazil under-20 side and won the Golden Boot in his country last year so we know he has quality and we also believe he has the mentality and the character you need to do well in England.

"He can play as a holding midfielder but he can also get from box to box and so I am looking forward to seeing him score goals for Liverpool in the future.

"A lot of clubs in England and Spain were asking about him but our scouting department has again been working really hard and it's good that he's coming to us.

"He will arrive in the summer and then will start adapting to football in this country. We know it can take time but I think he has the quality to be putting pressure on Gerrard, Mascherano, Xabi and Sissoko next season."
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Re: I know Jawge will love this ..Reds to sign Brazillian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJybDsoOys

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjJybDsoOys"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjJybDsoOys" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

click the link Jawge ... translate fe me , yuh dun know yuh brazillian already, from the days in the caves.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brick we nuh need Tevez again we get betta fe cheapa...Rafa is a genius.

Comment

Boss if him dat good then
        him wi get sorted out and play on the senior. Brasil is really missing a die hard holding midfieder. An unsung hero was Kleberson this guy gave his all for Brasil in the 2002 WC and ran all over the pitch for Brasil to win the Copa america. Whenever Brasil goes to the without a midfielder of the Maurio Silva mold they come back empty handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Boss if him dat good then
          him wi get sorted out and play on the senior. Brasil is really missing a die hard holding midfieder. An unsung hero was Kleberson this guy gave his all for Brasil in the 2002 WC and ran all over the pitch for Brasil to win the Copa america. Whenever Brasil goes to the without a midfielder of the Maurio Silva mold they come back empty handed.
          Don't bother to forget that I told you from long time that Kleberson would not cut it.

The man say just watch the next year or two. lol

Comment

Working...
          X