Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS players release 2007 Salary Information

UPDATE:
    Union's Response to League's Comments on Developmental Salaries - May 10, 2007
    The documents linked below contain salary information for all MLS players as of the date shown. In the survey, all player salaries are broken down into two numbers. The first is the player's current base salary. The second is characterized as annual average guaranteed compensation. The annual average guaranteed compensation number includes a player's base salary and all signing and guaranteed bonuses annualized over the term of the player's contract, including option years. For example, if a player has a base salary of $50,000, has a two-year contract with two one-year options and received a $10,000 bonus when he signed, his average annual guaranteed compensation would be $52,500 (base salary plus signing bonus ($10,000), with the signing bonus divided by the number of years covered by the contract (4)). The average annual guaranteed compensation number also includes any annual marketing bonus to be received in the current year and any agent's fees annualized over the term of the contract. The average annual guaranteed compensation figure does not include performance bonuses because there is no guarantee that the player will hit those bonuses.
    These figures include compensation from each player's contract with MLS. They do not include any compensation from any contracts with individual teams or their affiliates.
    (Surveys through 5/2/07)

PLAYER SALARIES - ALPHABETICAL
    PLAYER SALARIES - BY CLUB
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Re: MLS players release 2007 Salary Information

TK needs to explain why DC United is still exploiting Stephen DeRoux.

Comment

This is amazing. Ezra Hendrekson (sp) is only making that amount of money .... compared to Eddie Gaven?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HL, don't you find it shameful that people in MLS are still making less than $13,000 per year?!? Isn't that lower than the minimum wage?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The MLS salary a joke ting. Imagine a yute a left college say him waan play ball professionally and a go get less than $1000 a month. The starting salary in the NFL, NBA and MLB is in the millions. (kiss teet)
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The MLS cannot be serious! I think that a fair base salary would be $50,000. Furthermore, while Donovan deserve his salary, I don't see why Blanco is making over $2.5M, Eddie Johnson making over $700,000, and Claudio Reyna making over $1M...I mean the guy is a walking hospital bed. The Red Bulls should get rid of Reyna, get Shalrie Josephs and double his salary, get Jerry Hue and give him $150,000 and still have $350,000 to play with after getting two players for Reyna.

Comment

Mi vex wid how the MLS deal wid Sharie. The boy could have gone to Celtic, yet they keep him back and only paying him that?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dem nuh mek good personnel decisions. Member the german dem spend $1,000,000 fi get, and the man play less than 2 seasons.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Fi real bredrin, mi all start to wonder if the poor decision making at the personell level is a New York thing because it is the same thing why the Knicks are in such a deep hole today without any signs of recovering while other teams rise and fall then rise again before the Knicks. Trust mi my youth the Red Bulls would be unstoppable if they made those moves i mentioned earlier.

Comment

The problem with NY is they make more money on sports than most other places. They don't rebuild, They just pay for some washup player even if they don't fit in their style. The most recent is Clemens going back to the Yankees even though they have to pay so much in luxury tax.
                    it is all about seats and less about a win
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X