• Reggae Boyz to tour the Far East?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/default.aspx

or...

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.org/default.aspx

or...

reggaeboyzsc.com

or...

reggaeboyzsc.org
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Re: Reggae Boyz to tour the Far East?

Bora gets 'REAL'/'FULL' SQUAD?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Indonesia (IDN):Jamaica (JAM) Friendly 2007SOLO, INDONESIA - 21.06.2007 Vietnam (VIE):Jamaica (JAM) Friendly 2007HANOI, VIETNAM - 24.06.200

So it's true then. I just posted this on the Bora thread.

Comment

If i am not mistaken--that maybe the Tiger Cup(?) (or something of sorts). It's a competition like our Gold Cup.

Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Thailand, Burma, Sri Lanka....JAMAICA, yes Jamaica I said:--are all football equals.

Can you imagine if Cap'n Burrell had done this to Jamaican football.
        Like it or not, Bora is a wasted investment.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          If i am not mistaken--that maybe the Tiger Cup(?) (or something of sorts). It's a competition like our Gold Cup.

Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Thailand, Burma, Sri Lanka....JAMAICA, yes Jamaica I said:--are all football equals.

Can you imagine if Cap'n Burrell had done this to Jamaican football.
          Like it or not, Bora is a wasted investment.
          Well, we won't be in the Gold Cup, so using this as a means to get some games ... I have no problem with it.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well, we won't be in the Gold Cup, so using this as a means to get some games ... I have no problem with it.
            Agree wid yuh Lazie. It is better to play Turks and Cacos Islands than play no game at all. The countries named are not football powers, but they will do.
            Last edited by Tilla; May 10, 2007, 02:14 PM. Reason: Agree wid yuh Lazie.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I have no problems with it either Lazie.

I take it that you are making plans to travel and watch these games? ...Yes?!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                I have no problems with it either Lazie.

I take it that you are making plans to travel and watch these games? ...Yes?!
                Oh ... no my friend! I'm going home. Long fi drink some tru juice.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ssssup Tilla 'T'?
                  Everythin' cool?

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Bora gets 'REAL'/'FULL' SQUAD?
                    To expand - This is a wish that the planning is all about preparation for 2010 World Cup and beyond. That extrapolates into continuous = no more will there be a "stop-start-stop-start" nonsense policy - keeping match ready our national team....and, it shall be a continuous renewing of the team as 'forced necessary' = when it makes sense only!

Therefore Bora's Far East TEAM squad should look something like --->

----> GKeepers - Whittker, Ricketts, the first string 'keeper on Bora's Lunar Cup team

Defenders - G. Reid O.Daley, Stewart, Davis, Gardner, Taylor

Midfielders - WHITMORE & HUE & Andy Williams - if injury free (the three oldsters) Stephenson - if injury free, by Mosiah's description the super-sub U-17 midfielder, Jermaine Johnson (? bwoy wi try wid an...?)

Forwards - Ralph, Burton, King, Shelton, Bennett, Fuller

Changes would occur as we move towards the elimination rounds through to Hex....but, the changes would be as necessary... without the wholesale cheapening of positions on the TEAM as has been the policy since we were drummed out of World Cup 2006 qualifiers.

Place on national teams must be earned. Not subject to some member within the JFF discovering his/her 'silly eureka' moment of kicking the experienced and talented established members to the curb and inserting, with prayer only...players who are not up to snuff.

The JFF should take note that the TOP OF THE WORLD TEAMs aim (the selectors aim) at introducing quality players as TEAM players slip down the ladder of not having the quality of those being brought in. The actions of our JFF shows it has slipped them that the aim MUST ALWAYS BE to MAKE THE TEAM BETTER each time it sets foot on the field.

...not any silly 'let us rebuild'! Rebuilding is a continuous process that MUST TAKE PLACE within that process of countinuously putting stronger and stronger team on the field on every occasion.

...no reducing of the team to less than best available...THE BEST....to satisfy the past silly "we are rebuilding".
                    Last edited by Karl; May 10, 2007, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                      Indonesia (IDN):Jamaica (JAM) Friendly 2007SOLO, INDONESIA - 21.06.2007 Vietnam (VIE):Jamaica (JAM) Friendly 2007HANOI, VIETNAM - 24.06.200

So it's true then. I just posted this on the Bora thread.
                      I am surprised that you had doubts on whether or not we had the info from a credible source.

Massa our past record show we always put up information that has its origin in credible sources.

...and, we hasten to say, even the FIFA.com is sometimes wrong...sooooooo, we also could be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        I am surprised that you had doubts on whether or not we had the info from a credible source.
                        The game vs Vietnam has been posted on FIFA.com for over a week. Didn't get a chance to post it.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortikal View Post
                          The game vs Vietnam has been posted on FIFA.com for over a week. Didn't get a chance to post it.
                          This is due to JFF's lack of official announcements & promtions why I did not take take it seriously. And I remember Toussaint posting about two months ago about Jamaica playing Haiti in Miami this May?

Comment

Meh wish the Reggae Boyz de best for these games...Shame they wont be in de Gold Cup dis year
                            Red, White and Black is what I represent..

Comment

Working...
                            X