RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Chris Eagles be the next Ronaldo for Manchester United?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Chris Eagles be the next Ronaldo for Manchester United?

It’s still very early to say, but from what we saw yesterday at the Manchester United - Chelsea game, Chris Eagles has the work ethic, the drive, the shooting ability (that Everton goal) and possibly the pace and skill to be a good (if not great) future prospect for Manchester United.
    It will all depend on how Eagles develops in the next two years and the sort of chances he’s given in terms of playing time.
    Ideally, I’d like to see Eagles stay at Manchester United next season and push for a starting place behind Ronaldo and the new winger we’re supposedly bringing in.
    Sir Alex Ferguson had this to say about Eagles:
    “Chris Eagles was one of our best players tonight. He provided a great deal of variety in his match, his work-rate was terrific.
    I think Chris has shown he’s got the temperament to play. He does work very hard at his game. He’s one of the lads who goes out and practises in the afternoons.
    You get the rewards of that, and there are great dividends. The dividend for Chris Eagles tonight is that I wouldn’t be afraid to play him any time.”
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: Can Chris Eagles be the next Ronaldo for Manchester Unit

I recall after watching Manchester United at the Giants Stadium, I think it was either against Juventus or Milan. I saw the potential in this kid. I came here and said Chris Eagles is one for the future. Scaly, who watched the game LIVE like miself, asked if I was crazy. (Imagine, me being Crazy Lazie?). Jawge, who didn't have the gall to attend the game waan me mi know the him not good.

Well, it appears him stepping up now. Lets see who right!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Re: Can Chris Eagles be the next Ronaldo for Manchester Unit

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I recall after watching Manchester United at the Giants Stadium, I think it was either against Juventus or Milan. I saw the potential in this kid. I came here and said Chris Eagles is one for the future. Scaly, who watched the game LIVE like miself, asked if I was crazy. (Imagine, me being Crazy Lazie?). Jawge, who didn't have the gall to attend the game waan me mi know the him not good.

Well, it appears him stepping up now. Lets see who right!
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CHRIS EAGLES THE NEXT RONALDO ! HAHAHAHAHAHA .....OOPS I fell off my chair

Comment

Working...
      X