anybody see Xuberant and Paul Marin? I recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody see Xuberant and Paul Marin? I recall

How these Liverpool fans laughed at Us as MU struggle in mid table. So now MU simply focus on the team ahead of them in the table and push to pass them. As we set sights on Everton all of a sudden we notice we are seeing Liverpool right there ahead of us.

well, let me welcome you all to mid table. Now that you're back to your old stomping ground can we get an orientation of the mid table?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    How these Liverpool fans laughed at Us as MU struggle in mid table. So now MU simply focus on the team ahead of them in the table and push to pass them. As we set sights on Everton all of a sudden we notice we are seeing Liverpool right there ahead of us.

well, let me welcome you all to mid table. Now that you're back to your old stomping ground can we get an orientation of the mid table?
    KMT - me and X post more pon here (arguing mostly) about Liverpool's situation, so me no know wha u a chat bout...mussi a slow newsday. From long time me ah tell unu seh di season long...manu** know how fi tief, city a learn from unu, and chelski back to them tiefin' to'. Nuttin' new. The table is decided by money - even a donkey can coach teams to top 4 with an unlimited budget...and in fi unu case, the right rolodex come een handy to'.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      KMT - me and X post more pon here (arguing mostly) about Liverpool's situation, so me no know wha u a chat bout...mussi a slow newsday. From long time me ah tell unu seh di season long...manu** know how fi tief, city a learn from unu, and chelski back to them tiefin' to'. Nuttin' new. The table is decided by money - even a donkey can coach teams to top 4 with an unlimited budget.
      So when Liverpool dominated it was because of money? Everton has moved into 4th, so let's see if we can move pass your side now.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So when Liverpool dominated it was because of money? Everton has moved into 4th, so let's see if we can move pass your side now.
        If you are referring to this season - Liverpool did not dominate and we did not win a title...we were briefly at the top of the table, and any sane Liverpool fan would not have been "jumping up and down" exuberantly thinking we'd won anything. The FACT of the matter is that MONEY has ruled the final standings historically in the prem especially since Roman came along. That is no secret. Said another way, in the 10 years since Abramovich has been around, Chelsea has won more silverware than they did in the 100 years they existed before. We are seeing the same thing happen at City. Very simple really. As for Everton and Liverpool, we have a chance at top 4, but our squads are not deep enough to win any titles right now. City's squad value is over £150m more than Liverpool's...just to make a point of how predictable the Prem has become...it's a bigger version of La Liga.

*If you are referring to when Liverpool dominated in the 70's and 80's - money was a factor, but back then, (pre Prem) TV money was distributed evenly across all teams in all 4 divisions. Where money became a factor was when the teams played in Europe and made additional funds from that revenue stream, so even then, money was a factor, but the disparity was far less than it is today.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

This season reminds me of the one City won.In that season two distinctly different scales were used for assessments.Man U was woeful abd City was great.
          The only noticeable difference is Arsenal has clearly shown progress and so has Pool too
          Pool fans never overlooked Man U,and that was because of the realization that from a squad Man U can find eleven players that are worthy..,that remaibs elusive today.
          Having not put our best foot forward and still have a chance of figuring should be reason for concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            If you are referring to this season - Liverpool did not dominate and we did not win a title...we were briefly at the top of the table, and any sane Liverpool fan would not have been "jumping up and down" exuberantly thinking we'd won anything. The FACT of the matter is that MONEY has ruled the final standings historically in the prem especially since Roman came along. That is no secret. Said another way, in the 10 years since Abramovich has been around, Chelsea has won more silverware than they did in the 100 years they existed before. We are seeing the same thing happen at City. Very simple really. As for Everton and Liverpool, we have a chance at top 4, but our squads are not deep enough to win any titles right now. City's squad value is over £150m more than Liverpool's...just to make a point of how predictable the Prem has become...it's a bigger version of La Liga.

*If you are referring to when Liverpool dominated in the 70's and 80's - money was a factor, but back then, (pre Prem) TV money was distributed evenly across all teams in all 4 divisions. Where money became a factor was when the teams played in Europe and made additional funds from that revenue stream, so even then, money was a factor, but the disparity was far less than it is today.
            .... I was talking when ppl thought the earth was flat. As faar as I remember Pool played in Europe as well, so they would have had that revenue too....

Comment

.... I was talking when ppl thought the earth was flat. As faar as I remember Pool played in Europe as well, so they would have had that revenue too....
              Sure they would have had European revenue, but that money was nothing compared to what it is now. Back then, the primary source of revenues was traditionally gate receipts then in the late 80's TV changed everything. The Prem was founded in large part to give the top clubs the lion's share of TV revenue; in the olden days, TV revenue was split EVENLY across ALL CLUBS IN ALL 4 DIVISIONS. In forming the Prem, the top clubs kept their money and shafted the rest of the divisions. So comparing today's expenditures and revenues to the revenues and expenditures of 1980's is decidedly not apples and oranges.

Now that said, even with the stupid setup of how tv money is shared, nowadays deep pocketed owners are the difference makers...a relatively new phenomenon that has basically ruined the game (imo). I remember in the early 70's Derby County got promoted to the first division and the next year, they almost won the first division title...could you see that happening now? Not on your life.

Comment

Working...
              X