8 points from the top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    I am not crazy, but how many times one get to pull angle's legs like this?
    You are a wicked man...di poor bwoy start go ah church, start fe stay home pon friday night, start fe comb him hair...now you ago give him more pressha?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Why? The top 4 will drop points and BoyU shall not?

Do not think so...rather expect BoyU to drop more points than any of the current top 5 i.e.
      My GUNNERS,
      ManCity,
      Chelsea,
      Everton and Liverpool!

The big unanswered question is, can BoyU can remain above Spurs, Newcastle and Southampton? After all BoyU and Spurs sit on same number of points (34), Newcastle is a point behind and Southampton a mere 7 points in arrears. ...and even Hull on 23; 11 points behind BoyU could peg BoyU back!!!!

BoyU's next 4 matches shall be tough ones - Jan. 1 v Spurs; Jan. 11 v Swansea; Jan. 19 @ Chelsea; Jan. 28 v a Cardiff fighting for its life!
      So Hull can close an 11 points gap on MU but it is impossible for MU to close an 8 points gap on arsenal? clearly a shady pines moment.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

all I know is Boy U has gained 0 points on City

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          So Hull can close an 11 points gap on MU but it is impossible for MU to close an 8 points gap on arsenal? clearly a shady pines moment.
          Earlier how were they playing?
          Yet...they are 11 points behind your 34.

Who do they have left to play?
          ...and how does their style of play match-up with those teams?

How does BoyU style of play match-up with the teams she shall meet?

I would think it is not merely or only a matter of looking at current points totals...What do you think?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Earlier how were they playing?
            Yet...they are 11 points behind your 34.

Who do they have left to play?
            ...and how does their style of play match-up with those teams?

How does BoyU style of play match-up with the teams she shall meet?

I would think it is not merely or only a matter of looking at current points totals...What do you think?
            To be honest, I think you ask too many questions. MU has won 20 league titles, show some respect .... easy wid the boyu ting.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This rings true regarding the teams they have played.

Comment

Well you were in spitting distance and you have not really had reassuring results lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  To be honest, I think you ask too many questions. MU has won 20 league titles, show some respect .... easy wid the boyu ting.
                  To be honest you are now further from the top - (You are now 11 points away) - and you lost today!
                  Only 4 more loses to go? ...or will there be more?

Further the way you are playing West Ham and Aston Villa may be the only 'sure wins' out there of your remaining 18 matches!!!
                  Last edited by Karl; January 1, 2014, 09:43 PM.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X