Let me say the youth coach is tactically growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    I ask you a question ,didnt you call for Moyes removal ? dont equate supporting another club over Man U as jumping ship, I have always loved my pool and my admiration for Rafa is unrelenting , the perfect match is him at pool.

Like everyone has stated the youth coach has alot of variables in his favour granted he has made the most of it , the least I can do is give him credit.I am not like some when faced with certain scientific and economical facts cc ganja debate) draw on irrational conclusions to justify nonsense !
    'memba sey mi did tell you nu fi lef' di liverpool posse and give the youth coach time? now u want fi come back eena di ya'd...eh he...see what u ago get yaso - dyam walk bout daag...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...m7AVQjLk#t=122
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul let me warn you be careful , Saurez theatrics and the friendly schedule is masking alot of this youth coach faults , when I have time , I will break it down for you, that said he is growing.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How many games has he won without Suarez?

He bought Sturridge, Cortinio, and guided Sterling. The man strengthen his side every transfer window without spending a lot on any player.

Nothing is masking. Liverpool have a better goalie, a decent defense and good attack.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Paul let me warn you be careful , Saurez theatrics and the friendly schedule is masking alot of this youth coach faults , when I have time , I will break it down for you, that said he is growing.
          Give him £150m more (to be equal to City) and he would destroy the rest of the league. It is not a level playing field and he is doing a dynamite job considering the foot dem dat you and the big spenders a mash pon him head top!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Irrational not based on any facts,list all of his buys and you can count the good buys on 3 fingers that have potential, the ones that went bust on two hands.

You fail to factor in he has the best player in the prem one of the top 4 in the world and a holiday schedule again that said he is doing better than Hodgson.

The question you should ask is how far off was K.D when pool had the most shots on the crossbar ,if half of them went in we might have won the league! How far off was K.D when he was challenging for cups and took us to 2 finals? and how far does BR have to go ?

BR has managed to dump us out of every cup this season.Its the least BR could do,challenge for a 4th spot.

Player From Fee Date
            Fabio Borini Roma £10,400,000 13 July 2012- Loan
            Joe Allen Swansea £15,000,000 10 August 2012 - Over Priced
            Oussama Assaidi Heerenveen £2,400,000 17 August 2012 -Loan
            Nuri Sahin Real Madrid Loan 25 August 2012
            Samed Yesil Bayer Leverkusen £1,000,000 30 August 2012-Reserves
            Daniel Sturridge Chelsea £12,000,000 2 January 2013-Good Buy
            Philippe Coutinho Inter Milan £8,600,000 30 January 2013 -Good Buy
            Luis Alberto Sevilla £6,800,000 22 June 2013- Waste
            Iago Aspas Celta Vigo £7,500,000 23 June 2013-Waste
            Simon Mignolet Sunderland £10,000,000 25 June 2013-Good Buy
            Kolo Toure Man City Free 2 July 2013 -Good Transfer we didnt need
            Aly Cissokho Valencia Loan 20 August 2013 -Potential
            Tiago Ilori Sporting CP £7,000,000 2 September 2013-Waste
            Mamadou Sakho PSG £15,000,000 2 September 2013 -Good Buy
            Victor Moses Chelsea Loan 2 September 2013 -Good Loan

Thats 9 players costing 49.7 or 50 million that hasnt lived up to potential,dead wood on the bench.Thats the reason we have no depth because of his busted purchases.

Now, that said he is doing good given those variables,which could not be realised without those favourable factors which I listed,if he wasnt all of this would be front page news.
            Last edited by Sir X; December 28, 2013, 04:56 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Irrational not based on any facts,list all of his buys and you can count the good buys on 3 fingers that have potential, the ones that went bust on two hands.

You fail to factor in he has the best player in the prem one of the top 4 in the world and a holiday schedule again that said he is doing better than Hodgson.

The question you should ask is how far off was K.D when pool had the most shots on the crossbar ,if half of them went in we might have won the league! How far off was K.D when he was challenging for cups and took us to 2 finals? and how far does BR have to go ?

BR has managed to dump us out of every cup this season.Its the least BR could do,challenge for a 4th spot.

Player From Fee Date

Thats 9 players costing 49.7 or 50 million that hasnt lived up to potential,dead wood on the bench.Thats the reason we have no depth because of his busted purchases.

Now, that said he is doing good given those variables,which could not be realised without those favourable factors which I listed,if he wasnt all of this would be front page news.
              IF YOU MENTION KD ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND BEAT THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!! COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA AND CUPS ARE IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!

Comment

Hell even I told him Rodgers was a good fit.....if ME coulda see it

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Player From Fee Date

Hardly irrational. The fact of the matter is that most managers have flops. They simply do not have a 100% record. You also forget that your list of GOOD BUYS add up to £45m in spending plus some freebies and loans that would push the figure easily over the £55m mark giving him more than a 50% success rate. Show me how many managers can show that. KMT.

Now - back to facts - IF he had £150m MORE (to bring him even with City's spending) and his track record (based on YOUR ASSESSMENT) remained intact, you could count on and additional £75m in GOOD BUYS that would be in the squad. Tell me that wouldn't have an impact. Get with it and step up your game. You are woefully behind!!!!

Comment

Tell that to Mourinho/Chelsea and every other top 4 team who is competing for a cup with the inclusion of Man U !

Wi lucky wi can focus on the prem.Irrelevant because it makes BR look all the more magical this season ?

The stats dont lie when submitted in proper context,but hey he gets credit for doing what he had to do ,to keep his job,get us back in the top 4,so far so good,lets hope he doesnt waste another 15 million on another Borini or Allen this transfer season .that would be 65 million down the drain,if he cops 2 players this transfer season,that might be 80 million.

Top 4 is a must for the youth coach,if not K.D would have looked like the real deal.

Comment

Your judgement flawed Gamma yuh deh a di bottom a fantasy league fi years now,till wi boycott yuh.

Paul just giddy that one of his coaches might come through,the jury is out on BR.No cups ,top 4 is a must,this transfer season will be the key for his learning curve.

Comment

Tell that to Mourinho/Chelsea and every other top 4 team who is competing for a cup with the inclusion of Man U !

Wi lucky wi can focus on the prem.Irrelevant because it makes BR look all the more magical this season ?

The stats dont lie when submitted in proper context,but hey he gets credit for doing what he had to do ,to keep his job,get us back in the top 4,so far so good,lets hope he doesnt waste another 15 million on another Borini or Allen this transfer season .that would be 65 million down the drain,if he cops 2 players this transfer season,that might be 80 million.

Top 4 is a must for the youth coach,if not K.D would have looked like the real deal.
                        Sorry X - you are chatting bear sh!te. You just drank Mourinho koolaid with this non-championsleague schedule nonsense - how much UCL Mourinho have in January or December? KMT. And as for proper context - the ONLY STAT that counts is the table. Everything else is bu!!sht including your misguided notion of what is "waste". Again - repeat after me - 100% transfer record is IMPOSSIBLE. He will sign duds again, but given £150m, he would have £75m in ADDITIONAL GOOD BUYS. Hug dat up! It is an important differentiating factor that for some reason you keep ignoring. The fact that he can hang with teams that have that much more depth is seriously to his credit.

Comment

Not being cup tied is an undeniable boost,how much does it factor in us competing for the prem alot.How much of BR tactical ability can be assesed because of not being cup tied ?.....look at his past sesaon as an indicator of his future ,can it change of course and hopefully we will find out,for pools prosperity.

Comment

Yuh figget seh mi win fantasy league already? as for the call on Rodgers the facts are there as to what I said and to what you said suh nuh badda wid the half truths it is not becoming

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree he deserves credit as to what mitigates that credit, we can agree to disagree. I don't think that's unbecoming.

Winning fantasy league ? I did forget...wow.

Comment

I agree he deserves credit as to what mitigates that credit, we can agree to disagree. I don't think that's unbecoming.

Winning fantasy league ? I did forget...wow.
                                WTF!!!????????????????????? Are you serious!!!!??????? Gamma won the fantasy league before!!!!??? Well blow me down...now me know seh unu nuh know nuttin bout ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X