Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generations of traditions

DESTROYED in the space of 4 months
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I am having mixed emotions.
    On one level I rejoice at your demise ...on another level I feel your pain.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good stuff.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I need my Arsenal friends to help through this period. Only they have the experience of being mediocre.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

X yuh a go mek me rude to yuh ......ànd yuh a me bredrin

Comment

LOL...like you were so nice when Hodgson had us in relegation.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What to say what to say? There are players that should be allowed to leave for free, but rahtid man. This team won the league by 11 points after shutting down, it has to be the manager. The board needs to act now.

Watch how CSKA ago walk in, win the game, win the group and MU is drawn to face Bayern in the next round of the UCL.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Help me X. How do you hangle being a loser.

Comment

Get rid of him now and let a new manager buy his own new players. DM wasted 27mil on Fellani. Don't allow him to waste anymore. And for Godsakes fire Phil Neville too. He left the Empire as a mediocre player, went to play for a mediocre side, ashore had a mediocre coach and now has become a mediocre coach himself because he learnt from the best mediocre coach in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I need my Arsenal friends to help through this period. Only they have the experience of being mediocre.
                    Please use your "google" and check tables at end of each EPL season?!

Please also check to see which TEAM it has been that has always played in the 'top flight' after entering same?

Please also check the "Arsene Wenger years"?

Mediocre?
                    Perish the thought!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X