Jangle, pack yuuh bags and meet me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, pack yuuh bags and meet me

at JFK ASAP. No Carrick, no Rooney and possibly no RvP? Yuh nuh want fi buss 2 tackle inna a midfield? Word is PArdew is so confident he was asking for the game to Friday as he is certain he can get the 3 points.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Bwoy me would a tek a run out yes, but.....~sigh~.....if it wasn't for my career-ending head injury....cho....
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Manu may surprise and play to a new level

Lazie don't despair sometimes the collective plays better than individuals. Plus players who are on the fringes may play their "socks off".
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

10th or 12 by Christmas?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

arsene wenger must go!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            10th or 12 by Christmas?
            .... and since it's MU next season you all gonna want to follow MU to 10th or 12th by Christmas. Trendsetter.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wenger lucky.. Everyone in disarray.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and when gunners were in disarray, everyone else was lucky?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good one. Them say time passed him by, he should hang it up and get a new coach. LOL!!!
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No Man U had a coach ,Chelsea had 3 , Man City , had 2 .

Comment

Working...
                    X