Red Devils Faithful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Devils Faithful

Even though Man U has come from 9th place in the second half of a season to eventually win the title, it will not happen this time. Here are a few questions that we should answer, please.

Is Everton better off without Moyes and is Man U worse off with him?

As much as I hate to ask, should we engage K.D. Knight to give Moyes K.D's patented instruction (pack........)?

Does Fellaini really bring anything to a contending side or is he better suited to a Europa League aspirant?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

lol....mi belly ..delusional..yuh juss sight do rake..midtable.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Delusional? Look at my postings from the beginning of the season. I am a straight shooter. I was in major diagreements with a lot of Man U fanz here. Karl can tell you that I am the original Man U fan here from the 90's and I call things straight. I will juve people like you KOP fanz but I call things straight. Read my posts from August. Read some from last season. Man U has overachieved for the past 5 years.

The team hasn't continually rebuilt appropriately, they haven't grown talent as they did in the 90's, and they don't have a manager who is ready for this level.

Comment

No team overachieves with adversaries like Chelsea,Arsenal and City unless yuh buy out the refs , that is plausible,delusional in that now you sprout nonsense as if you and others should now realise you wont win the prem, that was obvious before the league started , you have a midtable coach.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Many others here agreee with me about the overachieving. We have been talking about that matter for over a year. And don't assign new facts here. If you read many of my posts from before the season and at the start of the season you will that I called out the quality of the team and the manager. I went player by player and had several strings of posts which strongly disagreed with Man U faithful such as Lazie. Just go back to August. I am a straight shooter and I don't make up facts such as what you just did.

In fact you can read about what I posted re why Rooney wanted to leave the club. Read how I criticized the club for being asleep at the wheel in the off-season. Read about what I said about how they could have had Fellaini for a lot less and weeks after they let that option expire they bought him for a ridiculous amount considering his talent.

Comment

Ahhhh boy , suh yuh overachieve all these years ,winning a C.L against some of the best in the prem and Europe.recently the prem last year ,only for the bucket to drop out dis year.....o.k got you straight shooter ...those many you talk about are they Man U fans.

The truth is with a quality coach Man U would be challenging for the prem as we speak.

Comment

You are nuts. Man U needs both a team and a coach. And I dont know why you are gloating. The season is not yet at the mid-point. I am critical of my team. You are not even in first but you are acting like you've won. Talk in April after the Chanps League Matches, FA Cup matches, International Fixtures and injuries get mixed in with the EPL season.

Comment

Now you realise dem need a coach ? ..yuh at midtable , our position last year, it nuh muss sweet.

Comment

You are so crazy. I just looked at August and September posts in which I said the same things to Man U fanz here and no less than u, X, agreed with me then. Are you sober?

Comment

You looked and I agreed , so why not repost it to refresh our memories on the context of the agreement..lol...bout yuh look..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                      Even though Man U has come from 9th place in the second half of a season to eventually win the title, it will not happen this time. Here are a few questions that we should answer, please.

Is Everton better off without Moyes and is Man U worse off with him?

As much as I hate to ask, should we engage K.D. Knight to give Moyes K.D's patented instruction (pack........)?

Does Fellaini really bring anything to a contending side or is he better suited to a Europa League aspirant?
                      Everton is better off without him. Unfortunately MU is stuck with him. Moyes made a mistake in not signing the Spanish youth and even worse went after Fellini. For 6 years MU been finishing 1st or 2nd in the league, it is time to rebuild the team.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Everton is better off without him. Unfortunately MU is stuck with him. Moyes made a mistake in not signing the Spanish youth and even worse went after Fellini. For 6 years MU been finishing 1st or 2nd in the league, it is time to rebuild the team.
                        Ahem! - http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/tables

Early days for some of us...now on BoyU, it is getting late!!!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Westman,I think our players can,by there own strength,turn things around.The problem is Moyes will get the credit,and we will be stuck with him.
                          Same players with different results in two competitions.
                          Last edited by Rockman; December 4, 2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

No Fergie factor!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ok..here is the deal
                              Attached Files
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X