X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The contenders separated from the pretenders

The charge for the EPL title is a 3 horse race

Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City

That leaves Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham and Man U battling for fourth place!!

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    The charge for the EPL title is a 3 horse race

Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City

That leaves Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham and Man U battling for fourth place!!
    So MU a pretender now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

still early in my opinion.

feel the most optimistic that i have in many a year about about my gunners. the season though is usually a tale of 2 sets of performances, bC (before christmas) and a/c (air conditioning....joke, after christmas). in the past the gunners have either started in a blaze or ended in a blaze and what happens when they are not blazing has been enough to keep them out of the silverware

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mawning Gamma.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          So MU a pretender now?
          Yes Lazie Man U are simply pretenders now!!

Comment

greatings Sir, how goes it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If I am correct...interesting fact! - The GUNNERS have been

in contention for the title going into the last several weeks of the EPL competition every season of the last 10 save last season.

An amazing accomplishment of consistency.
              This year...
              We shall see, what we shall see! (fingers crossed emoticon)
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                Yes Lazie Man U are simply pretenders now!!
                Well the pretenders made you go silent for about 2 weeks.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You still here? Why?

Comment

Too early to right anyone off.. Man U will surge and I think City and Chelsea has good squads..

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      You still here? Why?
                      .... mi back broad! When MU dominate, I am a MU fan. When MU lose .... I am still a MU fan. I don't go into hiding like you.

Comment

truth come out to rhatid!! bricktop is a man u fan!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X