RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro as good as Ozil with 'killer balls'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro as good as Ozil with 'killer balls'...

...Mosiah?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Same question I have asked X and HL recently - how many times have you seen an NPL match, much less seen Maestro in his best years?

Dunno, maybe it's simply a matter of not being able to rate what is ours. Unless the facts are raw, like Usain Bolt's world record.

I have seen Ozil have dull days in the EPL. Does that define him? I have seen nothing he has done that Maestro could not do or has not done. And, mind you, with worse players!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...now that is a maestro!!!

Cardiff 0 - 2 My GUNNERS
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have said that for 15 years!

How short our memories!

Perhaps you can recall Maestro's perfectly weighted pass to Teofore Bennett allowing him to first-touch the ball around the US keeper. Too far back? Well, how about Maestro's "killer ball", to use your phrase, to Dane Richards, allowing him to one-touch around the Antiguan goalie.

Those are the ones people like you, Karl, are able to see. For others who see Maestro every weekend stringing these passes together and threading the needle time and time again with "killer balls"...Ozil?!?! PLEAZILil!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I have said that for 15 years!

How short our memories!

Perhaps you can recall Maestro's perfectly weighted pass to Teofore Bennett allowing him to first-touch the ball around the US keeper. Too far back? Well, how about Maestro's "killer ball", to use your phrase, to Dane Richards, allowing him to one-touch around the Antiguan goalie.

Those are the ones people like you, Karl, are able to see. For others who see Maestro every weekend stringing these passes together and threading the needle time and time again with "killer balls"...Ozil?!?! PLEAZILil!!!
          Through the years I have watched a few Harbour View NPL matches with Maestro on the field...

Just so you kno....there was a time I was tripped back 5 - 6 times a year!!!

Comment

Good! So we agree!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No matter what they say Mo...you are OK...

"Water rises to it own level"...I heard someone said.................
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wonder what would have been the position if this person did not make that observation?!! Hmmm

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

maestro went overseas and they didn't rate him...yuh figget...so it's not just us

Comment

We don't even measure pass completion rate, assists, passes attempted so how can we ever know how good Maestro was/is.

Guts like Ozil are truly one in 50,000 professional players so that is really one in seven billion. The man has double figure assists in every league he has played since kindergarten, does that not ring any bells for anybody.

Comment

We may not have the stats, but people who watch football are not idiots. You don't have to actually record them to know that a player have "whole heap" of assists. Yes, I agree, we should record them, but we still can recognise the assist kings without that.

Anyway, the thread is comparing Maestro to Ozil. Who really thinks Ozil is a rux??

Still, after doing his thing for Real Madrid I thought he would have brought a higher level to the Prem.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This post is a joke. Its all about accomplishments................................... ..........................
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well that is exactly our problem, nobody is keeping score, if you can't benchmark what you are doing when it comes battle time you are going to be coming to the fight with a ratchet while the others are carrying guns with live rounds.

We must give the youths a chance to truly compete on equal footing, that can only come by selecting the best and setting hard and tough goals to get then ready for combat. We are spoon feeding these guys on how great they are and when them get to championship level in some cases even lower than that they can hardly compete.

Comment

You are welcome to excuse yourself. We talk about all sorts of things on this Forum. Nothing wrong with talking about who makes the better killer passes.

Brickie may want to remind himself of that as well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

btw - Off topic: ...as you mentioned "guts"

Ozil appears to get tired after 60 minutes. I wonder if, as we say in Jamaica, "im need a wash-hout"? ...or he is chronically anemic? Sun-ting wrang!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X