RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What next for the fans to look forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next for the fans to look forward to?

I have a huge appetite for international games involving the national team of Jamaica, to keep me happy you really need something like one international game per month. Felt like ages since we played our last game vs Panama.

With that said, who are we playing next, and where? If I am not mistaken, we have played only one senior international game in the office this year, and would lik eto think that we will have at least 3 or 4 more before end of year, at least.

Crenston, if you guys are looking for Ideas, take note. I believe the following teams would give us a run:

1) Teams that have qualified for the Gold Cup. they might be looking for warm up games.

2) How about a home-and-away series againt the raining Caribbean champs Haiti? One leg in Miami, the other in Kingston?

3) How about a two game tour of Europe, possibly stopping in Iceland or Wales/Scotland/Ireland?

I bleieve a Fifa Match date is coming up!
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Re: What next for the fans to look forward to?

How many fans turned out for the just concluded games?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      How many fans turned out for the just concluded games?
      OK Mr Lazie.....by your logic we will never host another game in Jamaica under Crenston Boxhill.

I wonder what is the difference between now and back in the days when I would journey to the national stadium at least once every two months to go take in Jamaica play Santos, Nigeria, Norway and Columbia?
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

How you come to that conclusion? There are alot of so called fans that started watching Jamaica when Simoes arrived and stopped since he left.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Come on, who u think would waste money to go stadium nowadays with so many disappointments. I disagree that it's because Simoes left. JA football slowly evaporating. Senior level straight down. I remember even up to 5-7 yrs ago when Manning Cup games use to pack the stadium. Hell even the National league use to full stadium. I remember when Arnett Stadium use to pack with red and black. Football is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
            Come on, who u think would waste money to go stadium nowadays with so many disappointments. I disagree that it's because Simoes left. JA football slowly evaporating. Senior level straight down. I remember even up to 5-7 yrs ago when Manning Cup games use to pack the stadium. Hell even the National league use to full stadium. I remember when Arnett Stadium use to pack with red and black. Football is dead.
            This is a football forum, suh certain aspects have to be addressed in another forum. I made statement based on what I've seen. We used to leave St. Ann 3 hours before a game, walk up fi buy ticket, easily walk in and can choose where to sit.

Since Simoes came, we had to buy tickets days in advance, join a long line to enter a cramed stadium.

Looking at the pics up top ..... oh well.

But yuh say football is dead.

Comment

You would "journey to the national stadium at least once every two months to go take in Jamaica play Santos, Nigeria, Norway and Columbia?"

Yeah, right!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The vibez on this site will just go dead in time i bet yuh

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  You would "journey to the national stadium at least once every two months to go take in Jamaica play Santos, Nigeria, Norway and Columbia?"

Yeah, right!!
                  are you saying we never played the likes of Norway, Bulgaria, Zambia, Santos, Nigeria on a regular basis in the past? or are you saying something else??

Comment

I'm saying YOU would not be journeying from America to watch anything, at least not as often as you would like us to think.

A lie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would agree about Reggae Fan coming to the Office two days a month to watch the Reggae Boyz play.
                      From 2004 when Simones came to the time he left the Reggae Boyz played 86 friendlies excluding World Cup qualifiers, the Gold Cup and Shell Cup etc.
                      Since Boxhill came into the JFF the Reggae Boyz have played a total of 8 overseas friendlies and two at the Office. The tenth against Panama should however be considered a Digicel friendly since it was they who put the whole deal together. So then it would just be nine for Boxhill and the JFF since 2003.
                      Nine games in four years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        I'm saying YOU would not be journeying from America to watch anything, at least not as often as you would like us to think.

A lie?
                        Where in my post did I promise to travel to Jamaica to watch every game Jamaica play? The games I reffered to were all played while I was living in Ja...and I am sure I atteneded at least ten friendly games in the office during the Simoes/Burrell era.

Comment

Working...
                        X