I wonder where Scaly was today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder where Scaly was today?

Hope sey him family did hide the knives and shotgun dem. What a disaster!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

...on his knees praying for his Spurs' salvation!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think AVB must be having sleepless nights now. Just imagine, spending £120 million for players in the summer and picking up those types of beating. I see where he is still interested in spending more in January.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Where is Harry? LOL.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the concern is, where is he NOW!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X