RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the player have to go to the ref when called?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the player have to go to the ref when called?

Did we have this debate on the Forum in the past?

It appears Ramires just got a yellow card because he refused to go to ref who had called him on several occasions.

Could be that he would have picked up the card for whatever the ref had called him for in the first place.

As a former ref, I know I would have yellow-carded anyone who refused to come to me when called. Straight!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ofcourse if the ref call you, you have to go, and go with manners. If the ref don't card a player for that, he is losing control of the game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

if yuh calling me to give me a yellow card yuh can stay deh wait on me...give me the yellow and cut the theatrics...you self centered refs are the worst...

Comment

Agreed on one hand, just give the yellow and done! but on the other hand the ref might just want to give a friendly word of advice and the player's non-compliance could lead to the card... the player has to think about his team first rather than his own ego IMO.
        Peter R

Comment

Well, I am thinking about my ego and if him nuh forward, him a pick up a cyard!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X