Ben... Your Football Development IQ Test is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben... Your Football Development IQ Test is here

Which option best serves Jamaica's football development...other things held constant of course

Ben, please realize that maintaining your proud record of lack of credibility hangs in the balance

A. Manning Cup be terminated with immediate effect since the standard is so poor... we should then await an "academy league" circa AD 2020... with ~2 teams competing..

B. Manning Cup be retained but minnows should be winnowed.. i.e. disallowed

C. Minnows should have a chance to compete but a mercy rule should be in effect.. no scoreline beyond 6-0 should be recorded to protect the weak-minded from life-long trauma

D. Jamaica should try to improve what it has with a focused, affordable all-inclusive program of development designed with our unique & challenged socio-economic situation in mind

D. No Manning Cup (or D'Cup) group as below should be allowed... where NONE of the teams have been contenders for the past ~35 years... yet one has a -33 goal difference

GROUP G (For GHASTLY)

School Name Pld W L D GF GA GD Pts
    Holy Trinity High 10 7 1 2 28 8 20 23
    Trench Town High 10 6 3 1 21 12 9 19
    Innswood High 10 4 1 5 26 7 19 17
    Campion College 10 1 7 2 6 39 -33 5
    Meadowbrook High 9 1 5 3 9 21 -12 6
    St. Mary’s College 7 2 4 1 5 9 -4 7
    '
    Last edited by Don1; October 19, 2013, 02:54 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Which option best serves Jamaica's football development...other things held constant of course

Ben, please realize that maintaining your proud record of lack of credibility hangs in the balance

A. Manning Cup be terminated with immediate effect since the standard is so poor... we should then await an "academy league" circa AD 2020... with ~2 teams competing..

B. Manning Cup be retained but minnows should be winnowed.. i.e. disallowed

C. Minnows should have a chance to compete but a mercy rule should be in effect.. no scoreline beyond 6-0 should be recorded to protect the weak-minded from life-long trauma

D. Jamaica should try to improve what it has with a focused, affordable all-inclusive program of development designed with our unique & challenged socio-economic situation in mind

D. No Manning Cup (or D'Cup) group as below should be allowed... where NONE of the teams have been contenders for the past ~35 years... yet one has a -33 goal difference
    oops.. Ben NB... the 2nd D should be E

Thanks in advance

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

D.D. stands for "Dumbing Down"...
      Peter R

Comment

Is there an option to keep the high schools the way they are and to still have a national academy for our players in the U15, U17 and U20 national team pools? That way those who stick out immediately can be identified and go straight to the academy and by keeping high school as is the late bloomers can still have the opportunity to develop and be go to players on their respective teams. Anyway that would be my choice.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          oops.. Ben NB... the 2nd D should be E

Thanks in advance
          Damn it Don1....hasn't anyone ever taught you that if you're going to make a post implying something about someone's iq or intelligence that you MUST at all costs proofread that post? It's like calling someone stupid and accidentally typing "stooped".... Come now...internet 101 bredren...Cho man ....
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

lol...guilty as charged

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              Is there an option to keep the high schools the way they are and to still have a national academy for our players in the U15, U17 and U20 national team pools? That way those who stick out immediately can be identified and go straight to the academy and by keeping high school as is the late bloomers can still have the opportunity to develop and be go to players on their respective teams. Anyway that would be my choice.
              yes... just re-posted

Comment

*yawn*

I see day by day you are arriving at the inescapable conclusion..

My advise.. don't try and re-create the wheel..

Manning cup coulda deh yah since Moses... Jamaica still could not beat Belize in Under-15...

That is what I call instructive..

Comment

Suh yuh naw select nuh option yute?

Surely you can overcome the trauma as a big man now ....woooiiee

Comment

You seem to be the one traumatized... I had successful results as a student athlete..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                      You seem to be the one traumatized... I had successful results as a student athlete..

gwaan Ben!! Jacks tuh di Whirl!!

Comment

My resume broad like Lazie back..

I guarantee I am your superior in:

Football, Cricket, Table Tennis, Tennis, Badminton, Money Football...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          My resume broad like Lazie back..

I guarantee I am your superior in:

Football, Cricket, Table Tennis, Tennis, Badminton, Money Football...

LOL..

Comment

TK how can such a highly intelligent (bordering on genius) man like yourself support a team like DC United. That's the option that I've been preaching now for years.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                            X