BEIN Sport showing African Qualifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEIN Sport showing African Qualifications

watching Ivory Coast vs Senegal. Very entertaining. These players look just like us. Big, strong and fast. Predator, Toure, Drogba are running riot
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Dem look like us but with betta ball sense.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Physically I meant. Very athletic and robust. That's how we used to look. Fast like bullets but much better than us.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

listen, i watched the burkina faso and algeria match today and there is no way in hell i would even begin to even think about comparing the quality i saw there to this weak rux jamaican team, i swear. if the worst african team was in concacaf they would qualify quite easily. Jamaica used to be comparable with african teams before the influx of foreign ruxes. me done with Ja football until i see more Jamaicans in the team.

Comment

Ethiopia vs Nigeria from Addis on now. Ball cleared from inside the Nigerian goal earlier. Ethiopia should have been up 1-0.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Licky-licky running the middle for the Super Eagles

Comment

CONCACAF is such a weak zone

Comment

For years I've been longing to watch some African football on my TV. Thanks to BEIN Sports. Excellent football on display. It is so difficult to qualify out of Africa that they play every match to win. The worse African team would dominate CONCACAF!

Comment

and to think that Ivory Coast picked up 4 from Mexico...the fourth place occupant in Concacaf... so much for concacaf being weak

Comment

When was that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We should at least be ranked in the top 5 (FIFA) then, since we beat Germany (#3).
                      How is it Jamaica didn't at least pass the first round in '98WC??? They drew with Brazil, a few months earlier, & they reached the finals.

Have you just started following the sport???
                      Last edited by USAF; October 14, 2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I watched Cameroon (0) at Tunisia (0) first leg playoff

Comment

Saw some of Cameroon/Tunisia, CV/Senegal and BF/Algeria

Senegal looked more like Jamaica.

CV - good attacking play. Looked the best of the six.

Cameroon keeper made some good reflex saves early. Tunisia looked good early but faded late at home.

BF/Algeria - only saw glimpses and highlights

Comment

Originally posted by world fan View Post
                            Saw some of Cameroon/Tunisia, CV/Senegal and BF/Algeria

Senegal looked more like Jamaica.

CV - good attacking play. Looked the best of the six.

Cameroon keeper made some good reflex saves early. Tunisia looked good early but faded late at home.

BF/Algeria - only saw glimpses and highlights
                            Suh dem look like crap?!
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X