RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us thank the UB40s for their service....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are huge holes in your argument which you and those with the same flawed opinions cannot patch

UB40s:

Tend to commit late & only when the RBZ have a shot at progressing to the Hex or after such progress is already achieved i.e. they are opportunistic

Do not or would not spare the time to participate in many or sometimes ANY cohesion-building friendlies or camps even if the JFF was to arrange that ... that may be a reason why the JFF doesn't push hard for camps or friendlies

Are generally not available but for a few days before big games

Seem to think more about preserving themselves for their clubs which provide their livelihood.. rather than Jamaica which is merely an opportunity to play in the WC

Are disconnected from the Jamaican public so we lose the all important 12th man in the Office

By their presence deny worthy home-based prospects of exposure...severely retarding Jamaica's football progress

Are almost all mediocre and unable to provide a cutting edge at the CONCACAF level

And to cap it all...DON'T ASSIST IN ACHIEVING WCQ

Continuing to build a national team around more than a few (3-4) early-committing UB40s is beyond stupid ... it's insanity

Are you insane?
    Last edited by Don1; October 14, 2013, 07:29 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You disappoint, I thought you were a cunning linguist ... eff yuh a guh use dem wud deh spell hit right nu man (f-e-l-l-a-T-i-o)...
      Peter R

Comment

I have never experienced that which your deluded mind is fabricating..

Try a different angle..

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          The issue is not merely about who is used for this or that tournament... it's about team & player preparation on a consistent, programmed basis

Until then nutten nah gwaan fi wi
          Preparation and Quality. We had our backs against the wall during the France 98 Campaign with our best prepared local team until the original UB 40 crew lead by Burton rescued us.

Times have changed. We were able to prepare at home because the best of the island born players were playing at home. That has changed, we will never be able to prepare another good quality local side now because our best 'island born players' go overseas 'early' to earn a living. The best that we can hope for based on cost and travel arrangements (if we can afford it) is core of Island/USA players with a training base in Florida.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Ridiculous. Your thinking is both linear and one dimensional.

Yes times have changed to the extent that Jamaica has players going into the MLS and making an impact 3 years out of Manning Cup... WITHOUT any national development program. There is an abundance of talent in Jamaica wasting away because the JFF is not fulfilling it's core mission of local football development.

It is short term, myopic thinking like yours that condemns Jamaica to continuing a failed policy of dependency on mediocre foreigners who add nothing to our program
            Last edited by Don1; October 15, 2013, 05:11 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Please describe how you would have the best 'home grown' Senior talent training together year round and playing 100 games prior to world cup in today's reality..

Comment

define "senior talent" so I know what you're about

then define what in your opinion is the key mission of the JFF

Comment

The age group that qualified for 1998 World Cup..

Comment

what you have personally experienced is irrelevant... maybe you were part of your alma mater's golden age ...which position yuh did play “right off"??... woooiiieee*

Comment

Well said!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is irrelevant is your yapping and speculation on the motive behind a cogent argument..

Let me know when you can respond to the argument... or shall I take it that you can't.. ergo the speculative and irrelvant yapping ?

Comment

Since your laughable argument about a fictional “football mafia" stopping football development because they “went to high school“ is so off the wall... it must come from some dementia

Knowing the psychological damage kids can suffer from regular domino scores on a football field.... that's a reasonable place to look for an answer

Unless the dementia is a genetic ting

Comment

Make up your mind.. either you are referring to an experience I have had or you are not...

Dancing time.. duh yuh ting !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              Make up your mind.. either you are referring to an experience I have had or you are not...

Dancing time.. duh yuh ting !

It's not easy to make up my mind when considering psychological trauma

I don't have the requisite training

Comment

The robots plan make sense now. Maybe that is how he is going to train the players and the club owners to follow instructions like robots and ignore the offers for the players to earn a living overseas? The bottom line is that our best players are going to leave as soon as the JFF develops them and it is cheaper to work with those in the USA than those in Europe.
                                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X