RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us thank the UB40s for their service....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. you would think there would be a high demand from the Diaspora..

Maybe you could launch a protest..

We Want RSPL !!

Comment

all Red Stripe give up pon Monday Night Football...non-starter...

Comment

Yuh follow the RSPL as much as Assasin?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he follows it any at all????
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            I hear that Jamaica failed to qualify for the Gold Cup.. what up wid dat ???

This is the question they keep avoiding.
            WHY??????
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

probably because it's irrelevant

what's relevant is proper long term development and team prep

until dat gwaan yuh cyan gwaan wid yuh ignorant yappin til kingdom come
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Via Academies.. at the 'expense' of ISSA Football..

Yuh can manage watching what-leff playing football for JC ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Yuh follow the RSPL as much as Assasin?
                  probably about the same... the difference is I dont feel I have to be deceitful about it

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yep I'm able to watch all important RBZ games on a flat scream... so i can have info enuff to form an opinion

no such fortune wid di RSPL

Comment

Yikes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh 12 love dem still ah hot yuh...woooiiieee

Comment

nuh argue wid mi... argue wid yuh red JC Football Alumni...

Development of academy based youth football in Jamaica must be to the detriment of School Boy football..

That is just common sense yute.. but I understand your state of denial...

Comment

mi nuh duh nuh survey suh mi nuh know bout nuhbaddy else

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                              JA football fans out here are tired of these non jamaicans representing us. We've had it. starting line up with 8 non jamaicans. I've never seen such bull all my life. The ppl have had it with Burrel and i really hope he steps down.
                              You need to think through this thing and stop the nonsense cover for the JFF leaders.

----------

Fact: The take the field X1 came together on the 1st Hex game. OK...so there have been minor adjustments game through to succeeding game.

Therefore we did not have a TEAM.

This is the same nonsense the JFF has been doing since post 1998!

Usually it goes like this:
                              i) After World Cup qualifiers the World Cup squad is disbanded.
                              Any playing of games is so infrequent that the players are virtual stangers.

ii) A local squad takes part in the CFU Cup...and/or early qualifiers for a World Cup.

iii) After those early qualifiers so many of the players are side-lined that a new aggregation is assembled 2 or 3 days or thereabouts before the second stage of qualifiers commence.

iv) After this second stage of qualifiers or if we moved straight to the Hexagonal stage of qualifiers a host of additions are made to the squad...and naturally many of the players who were in the immediate earlier stage, let go!

v) This new aggregation now represents us in the Hexagonal stages of qualifiers...and as there was no playing together that can be deemed preparations additions and subtractions that make for 'new' take the field aggregations become the norm=no settled core group of players. In any case, there is never sufficient non-qualifying matches (friendlies) during which to create TEAM!

Conclusion: The JFF commits this same sin pre-World Cup Final stage year after year and naturally stumble to/arrive at the same answer i.e. The Reggae Boyz fail to qualify for the World Cup Finals!

Aside: The cover you posted gives the JFF leaders the ammo to once again 'pull for' the same nonsense non-preparation=no creation of (a) TEAM and reap the expected failure!!!

It is a blind person who did not see the POTENTIAL the squad that played against Mexico presented. ...but without preparation no X1 can become TEAM...will just be a collection of players destined to wear our colours and fail!

Matters not if we use locals or foreigners or a mixture of both -
                              NO PREPARATION = FAILURE!!!

We need to stop the nonsense about locals v foreigners and demand worthy selection of players=best selection of players and that a TEAM is created=the players are properly prepared/molded into TEAM.

The debate suggesting not putting on the field our very best is, NONSENSE DEBATE! ...a WASTE! ...fit only to be held by EMPTY HEADS!!!
                              Last edited by Karl; October 14, 2013, 02:58 PM.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mi.nuh argue wid ignorant persons... mi instruct dat

if dem nuh tek instruction ah fi dem bizniz

Comment

Working...
                                X