RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let us thank the UB40s for their service....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic may seem like ignorance to one as compromised as you on this topic..

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      probably because it's irrelevant

what's relevant is proper long term development and team prep

until dat gwaan yuh cyan gwaan wid yuh ignorant yappin til kingdom come
      Well, just for you--my wish is that Winnie play an ALL NPL team.

I am sure you are confident that they would give Honduras at least 'tree' -NIL.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

your wishes are irrelevant to me
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

afta dem whole heap ah 12 love since 19'Howlong yuh capable of logic pon dis.. yuh scarred fi life ... woooiiieee

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

You must have me confused with someone else.. you keep repeating the same delusion..

Comment

mi memba who di fryas dem was from back inna di day til now

unnu cyan run but nuh hiding place nuh deh

Comment

So you follow NPL too???

That was all I said, nothing more, nothing less. Show me where I said anything more??????
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who? assassin? ... sorry could not resist dat one!! well done HL ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh dense??

How much time mi fi tell yuh seh mi nuh falla dat??

But ah wha dis Faada...

Comment

I am tired of the squabling, so let we use next years Gold Cup Qualification with only players from NPL and done the argument about UB40
                      Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

The issue is not merely about who is used for this or that tournament... it's about team & player preparation on a consistent, programmed basis

Until then nutten nah gwaan fi wi

Comment

A wha kind a argument dat yuh a mix up the dread wid??? Rastaman nuh inna the fellacio biznezz!!! Fyah bun!!!!
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lol

Comment

That can only happen with the Jamaican based players, as most foreign clubs will not release players for friendlies etc
                              Wadadah (peace & love)

Comment

Originally posted by Delly's View Post
                                That can only happen with the Jamaican based players, as most foreign clubs will not release players for friendlies etc
                                You have just identified a key problem... which renders using mediocre foreigners as a big part of the RBZ team... senseless

Comment

Working...
                                X