The Great Thing about a World Cup Qualification Flop...

I'm not advocating writing off anything...except the failed policy of relying on mediocre snow ballas as the mainstay of our team

Once in a generation you have exceptional student athletes..

Sounds like you have lots of research to do..

Craig Butler can give you some insight.. him pass through your school suh dat should get your attention..

Yuh want him contact info ?

OK! ...good!

As far as the major sports are concerned...dem deh generation fi unnu mussi tek bout 100 years

It tek exceptional student-athletes fi beat Camperdown??? wooooiiiieee mi

no

Suh is im yuh ah parrot?? Yuh fi learn fi be original

Yuh fi learn nuh fi try re-create the wheel !

Him post something very recently dat substantiate my long time argument..

Critical Thinking.. never fails..

JC too has a stadium,nice grassfield and the stands are the classrooms on its outskirts.I remember the crowd that emerged from those stands guised as harmless classrooms when I was watching a colts game there between StGC and unuh.Kit,Kirk and Pot Cover are the persons responsible for makng me escape that rhatid place uncathed.
                  Only KC was a more hostile environment(well in kingston),Cornwall College took the cake though,gosh.

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    Yuh fi learn nuh fi try re-create the wheel !

Him post something very recently dat substantiate my long time argument..

Critical Thinking.. never fails..

mi nah deal wid hearsay pon dat...yuh fi substantiate yuh position wid some fax

Yuh fraid?

Juss memba seh yuh fi behave yuhself wen yuh come inna wi precincts