X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would give the day off to....

Evra and Rafael .
    Smalling a substitute.

De Gea,Vidic,Rio,Valencia Carrick,Kawaga,Fellini(sp),Nani,RvP,Rooney,and Young.

Rafael just coming back, so you must mean his brother.

Can't leave out Evra, what you got Leighton Baines? Evra playing very good.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Evra has always played well except against a few teams.
      Rafael and Fabio are outright wingbackd, Fellaini has the ability to fill the void (if any)in the midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Evra and Rafael .
        Smalling a substitute.

De Gea,Vidic,Rio,Valencia Carrick,Kawaga,Fellini(sp),Nani,RvP,Rooney,and Young.
        Leave out Evra? Really? And who plY left back?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No what I am saying is Rafael may not be fit enough to play in this match so I don't think the coach will start him. Don't know how good Fabio is.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Last season we had to over rely on Evra but now Fabio is back.In this game, think we would be better padding the midfield with Fellaini guised as a left back player.Not sure if Evra can be flawless in this one as surely City intends to exploit us on the left flank.
            That rules out Fabio too.

Comment

It is in anticipation of Moyes being tempted to rest a few players,which means Rafael is lijely a shoo in to start.

Comment

I doubt he will rest anyone in the big games like this.

Comment

Working...
                X