Talk to me Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to me Paul

Tell me how K.D waste the money , tell me how much stronger we are than last season ,but not as strong to compete in the top 4 , tell me how others have strengthened .

Tell me how Henderson flop di side and its on his shoulders , tell me how much more we haffi spend to beat the hamptoms ? Tell me how Southamptom buss wi ass at anfield , tell mi di XCUSE ?

Kissteeth ....top 4 challenge im say !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Tell me how K.D waste the money , tell me how much stronger we are than last season ,but not as strong to compete in the top 4 , tell me how others have strengthened .

Tell me how Henderson flop di side and its on his shoulders , tell me how much more we haffi spend to beat the hamptoms ? Tell me how Southamptom buss wi ass at anfield , tell mi di XCUSE ?

Kissteeth ....top 4 challenge im say !
    So X, what about your other team City? Or the other team you have name Chelsea? Didn't City lose to Cardiff, Chelsea to Everton, didn't both of them tie? Are they out of the top 4 chase from now? KMT - you need to get a football brain. Didn't I tell you that our problem was depth? Didn't I tell you that we just don't have the money (true KD waste it!) You are a terrible fan...watch Napoli get relegate this year after you put you heX pon dem. And by the way, if all now you still a defend KD, you really need one a deez:
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

LOL....we lack depth to beat Swanea and the Saints , we lack the financial resources to compete with them...lol.

You can excuse the top 4 , not anything below that...lol...so pool problems are down to my goat mouth and Napoli will see said fate ..lol...NAPOLI < NAPOLI < NAPOLI !

That performance exposed everything about the youth coach,a waste of 30 million on a defence , when the midfield needs rectifying but he wont touch it because thats where his bias lies ,Gerrad and The Welsh Alonso are the problem, Hot head Gerrad cannot run our midfield , never could , he should be used calculatingly CC :Rafa and this odda fool , shouldnt even mek di bench, spearing tannup stronger than im, sometimes I wonder if he is even on the bench, forget the game.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL....we lack depth to beat Swanea and the Saints , we lack the financial resources to compete with them...lol.

You can excuse the top 4 , not anything below that...lol...so pool problems are down to my goat mouth and Napoli will see said fate ..lol...NAPOLI < NAPOLI < NAPOLI !

That performance exposed everything about the youth coach,a waste of 30 million on a defence , when the midfield needs rectifying but he wont touch it because thats where his bias lies ,Gerrad and The Welsh Alonso are the problem, Hot head Gerrad cannot run our midfield , never could , he should be used calculatingly CC :Rafa and this odda fool , shouldnt even mek di bench, spearing tannup stronger than im, sometimes I wonder if he is even on the bench, forget the game.
        Stay delusional. It suits you. You really get drop pon u head top too much, no ability to reason with any sense whatsoever. You take one performance and extrapolate into the stratosphere to "prove" your delusions. The season is 38 games long, remember that. No mind...is not fi u fault.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

One performace , yuh forget last season ? look man ,the truth hurts , he isnt up to this job and will never be , you dont blow 30 million on a defence when our midfield needs to be addressed , if purchasinhg Coutinho & the Welsh guy was his solution that showed how out of depth he is.

Do you need 38 games to see this clown is out of his depth ? last season didnt tell you something ! arent we supposed to be stronger , his style hasnt changed more so a double down of antiquated tactics ,lock down the wingers ,put pressure on the fraud and there goes pool , why ? because they run their midfield through him , cut off his passing lanes and thats it ,you expect a change anytime soon and the media will be gentle with the Fraud !How many times did he give up the ball ? a decent midtable club will whip our Ass!

Who is next for you to blame !

Comment

One performace , yuh forget last season ? look man ,the truth hurts , he isnt up to this job and will never be , you dont blow 30 million on a defence when our midfield needs to be addressed , if purchasinhg Coutinho & the Welsh guy was his solution that showed how out of depth he is.

Do you need 38 games to see this clown is out of his depth ? last season didnt tell you something ! arent we supposed to be stronger , his style hasnt changed more so a double down of antiquated tactics ,lock down the wingers ,put pressure on the fraud and there goes pool , why ? because they run their midfield through him , cut off his passing lanes and thats it ,you expect a change anytime soon and the media will be gentle with the Fraud !How many times did he give up the ball ? a decent midtable club will whip our Ass!

Who is next for you to blame !
            Who is next for me to blame? Easy - you and "fans" like you. I have been a Liverpool supporter since 1971, when everyone in my class in Jamaica was supporting Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham. I was the only boy in my class who supported the team when we weren't winning any trophies. It was 3 years later before we won anything, losing the FA Cup to Arsenal along the way. I can tell you after 40+ years of following this team, you have NO IDEA what it means to be a Liverpool supporter. The first order of the day - show respect. You have none for BR and worse, your analysis of the situation is churlish, devoid of any sense of reality or pragmatism. For you, success is two cup finals. If that is the case, go support FA Cup holders Wigan and leave this proper club to get back on its footing with a sound mix of business sense, community responsibility, and respect for the club, its players, management, fans and most of all, its proud traditions.

Comment

Dis deep so is my fault , so when you bail gainst Hodgson when wi in relegation ,I remember you jumnp right beside after mi a tell yuh bout di mad man from jump! ....now yuh a kill mi...I know you hated K.D out of vindictiveness towards me, because I was right , now I am right wid dis youth coach/midtable fraud and its killing you.

Comment

Dis deep so is my fault , so when you bail gainst Hodgson when wi in relegation ,I remember you jumnp right beside after mi a tell yuh bout di mad man from jump! ....now yuh a kill mi...I know you hated K.D out of vindictiveness towards me, because I was right , now I am right wid dis youth coach/midtable fraud and its killing you.
                Perhaps you didn't hear me first time - so here we go again - the one take away - SHOW RESPECT. I may not agree with KD, or Hodgson, or Rafa - but I have always shown them RESPECT:
                =============================================

Who is next for me to blame? Easy - you and "fans" like you. I have been a Liverpool supporter since 1971, when everyone in my class in Jamaica was supporting Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham. I was the only boy in my class who supported the team when we weren't winning any trophies. It was 3 years later before we won anything, losing the FA Cup to Arsenal along the way. I can tell you after 40+ years of following this team, you have NO IDEA what it means to be a Liverpool supporter. The first order of the day - show respect. You have none for BR and worse, your analysis of the situation is churlish, devoid of any sense of reality or pragmatism. For you, success is two cup finals. If that is the case, go support FA Cup holders Wigan and leave this proper club to get back on its footing with a sound mix of business sense, community responsibility, and respect for the club, its players, management, fans and most of all, its proud traditions.

Comment

Dem man deh fi show di club respect ,tek whey demself ,Do the honourable thing resign !

The best form of patriotism is mutiny when the ship is sinking .The ship cant sink.

Comment

Dem man deh fi show di club respect ,tek whey demself ,Do the honourable thing resign !

The best form of patriotism is mutiny when the ship is sinking .The ship cant sink.
                    So you would have had Slurgie resign after one season? To put this in perspective, he finished 11th in his first full season, after the team finished 2nd in the season before (he took over in November 1987). Wait, sorry - you and TK would have fired him. Your kind of lynch mob mentality does not give a manager (ergo the club) a chance to get it right. I gave you a litany of statistics from last season that showed how much the team improved over KD's Liverpool, and all you can point at is two cup finals? Like I said, ask Wigan if they would rather be in the Prem or be in the Championship with their silver. Up your game...your current performance is worthy of Manu** fans, not ours.

Comment

Stop being deceptive ! Fergies start out time was when clubs were on an even footing , these times are not even , we are in the time of oil money,russian oligrachs and yankee billionares !

Yuh looking ridiculous ! argue with some valid perspective who in their right mind is going to give a billion dolllar org , to an amatuer!

Man u -Fergie nuh righted , early stage Alzhiemers touch im , bout Moyes !

Comment

Stop being deceptive ! Fergies start out time was when clubs were on an even footing , these times are not even , we are in the time of oil money,russian oligrachs and yankee billionares !

Yuh looking ridiculous ! argue with some valid perspective who in their right mind is going to give a billion dolllar org , to an amatuer!

Man u -Fergie nuh righted , early stage Alzhiemers touch im , bout Moyes !
                        Again - you are showing your ignorance and lack of analytical nous. The fact that the clubs back then were on even footing UNDERSCORES the point that Slurgie had more at his disposal that a manager like Rodgers, who has far less than the other clubs he's competing with. You need a course in logic.

Secondly, your position on giving a billion dollar organization to an amateur is churlish AND inaccurate. Liverpool is NOT a billion dollar organization but just as importantly, Rodgers is not an amateur; he has spent 20+ years in football. You lack vision and surely have no understanding of respect. If FSG pick the man - your job as a fan is to support him unless he is clearly hurting the club. In the long term, he may not be the right man for the job, but based on current performance to funding ratios, he is SMOKING anything KD did in his last turn at the helm.

As for Moyes and Manu** - that is their business, but to call for Moyes to resign or be fired after 5 games is the utmost in stupidity and reeks of amateurism. Tan deh.

Comment

You had instances where managers went up and down division in Fergies virgin spell at Man U, read my lips dem days deh done , only DIV 3 a function at your analytical nous ,repeat after me .

DEM DAYS DEH DUN !

Comment

Working...
                          X