X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holness makes a run for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poFDvGTms9o
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Aaaah bwoy...from Sunderland (I think) to...

this.

Well he is at school!!!
    Wish him and his family the very best.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good run, good goal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Outstanding goal...!

Comment

More to come

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Good run, good goal.
          I remember watch Dukie Holiness's son called 'Omar' at Mona Prep when he was 11 years old. He took me there wanting my open of his son. It took about 15 minutes to tell Dukie....one day a pro. Believe that this will happen. Mosiah remember the energy and passion for the game that Dukie and his brother Halcott had at MC........must be the genes........

Comment

Yes. They had a lot of passion. The skill all went to Omar!

Theydon't have to know I said that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Yes. They had a lot of passion. The skill all went to Omar!

Theydon't have to know I said that.
              Robert "Gaff" Andrews and Peter "Screech" Parkins knocked the skill out of them.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

They sure did. But please start a new thread if you want to talk about unethical transfers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, I should not hijack the post to talk about schoolboy football. Omar made a good run and scored a good goal. Hopefully, he will get his chance to represent Jamaica at the Senior level in a few years.

BTW, it is about time you get over your bitterness about unethical transfers. What is unethical in giving opportunities to students from a junior secondary school to a high school to better themselves and further their education. You MC guys are a bunch of cry-babies. Get over it Mo!
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

"What is unethical in giving opportunities to students from a junior secondary school to a high school to better themselves and further their education?"

(I take it that is a question, so I took the liberty to insert the sign. It's a Munro thing!)

Tilla, we've been thru this 100 times! The trouble is some schools forget the education part! And then unleash these former stars onto society. That's wicked and must stop!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X