No announcement yet.

Burrell has damaged Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh wish this must be a first outnumbered by a sea of red, that's not just saying low attendance that's saying much more.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Says to me that Costa Rica is on the verge of qualifying for the World Cup and their fans traveled to see them play away from home

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        I agree with some parts of the post, it is important that the public can identify with the ballers that's why it is important to make sure that we don't bring in players who are not better than what we have.
        Nuh yuh spend months ah promote dem insipid English balla deh??

nuh yuh did claim seh dem English Championship level balla more dan good enuff fi hangle CONCACAF WCQ???

nuh yuh even now ah pint out some foreign "Reggaeboyz fi watch"???

Nuh yuh did ah support Snowigut snow biased ranking??

Unnu nuh ave nuh **** shame????????????????????

Unnu owe dis forum one **** apology an beg fi wi forgive unnu grave transgressions pon wi cosmic fi di deception ... strait
        Last edited by Don1; September 12, 2013, 10:37 AM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

if we won with a team of ub40's staium woulda ram!

jamaicans are waggonists ... yuh win..wi support yuh! yuh lose wi cuss yuh off! take this from a loooooooooooooooong suffering west indies cricket fan and supporter.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
            Share di same sentiments me boss which is why me dev'n go stadium. me nuh know none a dem bredda deh and it aint like dem good fi me say bombaat me a go fi see Beckford mash up a team. bare waste man. I'm sure jamaican fans would much prefer to see players they're familiar with in the team, all if dem a struggle and i'm sure they're still not as pathetic as these ruxes
            Agreed!
            ...we need a prepared national TEAM at each and every level.

In our football development plan - player development and national team(s) development & technical areas development must all run parallel to each other and have seamless integration(s).

Also agree that we do not need Beckford. Matters not his exploits for his teams in the UK. For our purposes at our Hex level he is lousy! ...no good!!! He has proved it in each and every game he has played for us.
            Last edited by Karl; September 12, 2013, 12:25 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Stadium has never been full or close to it in this campaign , even after the historic draw vs mex.

Its a valid question that Burrell needs to answer, did he poison di vibes , lets see how much come out to see Tuffy in our last WC game ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Stadium has never been full or close to it in this campaign , even after the historic draw vs mex.

Its a valid question that Burrell needs to answer, did he poison di vibes , lets see how much come out to see Tuffy in our last WC game ?
                X nuff a dem man ya nuh know how much fans Hue and Tuffy have. U know how much ppl go HVIEW just fi see Hue play? All mi included, me a Pmore fan and me shot go Hview couple time wid mi bredrin dem fi see Hue play ball(shouldn't mek Mosiah know this) and it's always a joy fi see tuffy a tumble dung defender and buss goal.

to me, UB40s like nosworthy alone fi inna di team. man wha show interest first and look like dem dying to represent the country, not man we affi a run backa and a beg beg n dem a wait fi see if we qualify fi come play. they didn't ask to come play a we ask dem and that's the attitude me see from dem. dem man deh fi go s dem m cho!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                  ...me a Pmore fan and me shot go Hview couple time wid mi bredrin dem fi see Hue play ball(shouldn't mek Mosiah know this) and it's always a joy fi see tuffy a tumble dung defender and buss goal.
                  Is a few time well mi see yuh over di View, a try mask! Nuh worry, a nuff people leff dem Sunday dinner fi watch Maestro kill side. And yes, Tuffy is the other one who drew "crowds". And to think they are both in their mid-thirties! Where is the next big balla? Tuffy look like him have another five good years still!

A me write di UB40 policy from long time but it nuh look like the powers that be read it. Tired a di mercenary dem. But if yuh a mercenary, have likkle quality bout yuh nuh! Lawks man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boss mi fly down fi watch bush league at times.

Comment

You mussi sick in yuh head...

Comment

Sick like Burell who fly a ennglland fi im bag a dead vibes ballas

Comment

Boss mi fly down fi watch bush league at times

sick sick sick .. zip up yuh fly!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Only gamma a litigate man fly...aahsah.

Comment

Working...
                              X