X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the US players recruited by Klingsman

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...78F6EO20110916

and this is not all.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Team that dismissed Mexico?
    Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, DaMarcus Beasley, Clarence Goodson, Fabian Johnson, Michael Parkhurst, Kyle Beckerman, Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Alejandro Bedoya, Graham Zusi,Jermaine Jones, Eddie Johnson, Mikkel Diskerud.

Team that won in Kingston
    Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, DaMarcus Beasley, Matt Besler, Fabian Johnson, Brad Evans, Jermaine Jones, Clint Dempsey, Jozey Altidore, Edgar Castillo, Graham Zusi,Eddie Johnson, Geoff Cameron.

Team that beat Panama
    Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, DaMarcus Beasley, Matt Besler, Fabian Johnson, Brad Evans, Clint Dempsey, Jozey Altidore, Michael Bradley, Joe Carona, Eddie Johnson, Geoff Cameron, Brad Davis, Stuart Holden

Team that beat Honduras
    Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, Matt Besler, Fabian Johnson, Brad Evans, Clint Dempsey, Jozey Altidore, Michael Bradley, Joe Carona, Eddie Johnson, Geoff Cameron, Brad Davis, Stuart Holden, Edgar Castillo, Graham Zusi

All played/recruited under the previous coach or American developed players, except Zusi who just came on the scene and Fabian Johnson who was recuited. Klinsmann has found a good balance for his team. Just a few sprinkles here and there.

Comment

The fact is that they were recruited. Progressive team going to recruit and try and create a decent balance.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is the US team won with a good bunch of core players that have been around. When had decided to convert his central midfield duo into a UB40s midfield in Honduras and gave Timmy Chandler the right back spot, he got a hell of a lesson. Just like when he was trying to force Terrence Boyd into the team in the prior round.

Comment

My point is no coach is going to ignore players who is qualified because they never played in that country as Don1 is trying to say. The rest we can argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Team that dismissed Mexico?
            Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, DaMarcus Beasley, Clarence Goodson, Fabian Johnson, Michael Parkhurst, Kyle Beckerman, Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Alejandro Bedoya, Graham Zusi,Jermaine Jones, Eddie Johnson, Mikkel Diskerud.

Team that won in Kingston
            Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, DaMarcus Beasley, Matt Besler, Fabian Johnson, Brad Evans, Jermaine Jones, Clint Dempsey, Jozey Altidore, Edgar Castillo, Graham Zusi,Eddie Johnson, Geoff Cameron.

Team that beat Panama
            Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, DaMarcus Beasley, Matt Besler, Fabian Johnson, Brad Evans, Clint Dempsey, Jozey Altidore, Michael Bradley, Joe Carona, Eddie Johnson, Geoff Cameron, Brad Davis, Stuart Holden

Team that beat Honduras
            Tim Howard, Omar Gonzalez, Matt Besler, Fabian Johnson, Brad Evans, Clint Dempsey, Jozey Altidore, Michael Bradley, Joe Carona, Eddie Johnson, Geoff Cameron, Brad Davis, Stuart Holden, Edgar Castillo, Graham Zusi

All played/recruited under the previous coach or American developed players, except Zusi who just came on the scene and Fabian Johnson who was recuited. Klinsmann has found a good balance for his team. Just a few sprinkles here and there.
            LoL. Sass foolfool argument mash up
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X