RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious reasoning mi a give unnuh yahso!!!!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professor take it easy and stop misrepresenting me. That should have been the start. After that we didn't need anyone else. I have been saying that about a year now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Every team in the world use their best available players and take players from other remote countries when they can. We are not unique in that. It is how we all put it as a unit is the problem.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        How long ago was Jones injected??? It certainly not for one game. He was introduced over a year and a half ago he had time to work with the team.
        It nuh matter, he was added to improve the team. With or without Jones USA would have qualified. I find it amusing how everyone is now blaming the UBs after admitting the team needed some serious help to make it into the top 4 stop to qualify.

The bottom line is the local players were not good enough, therefore we had to get some overseas players to help out. So unuh can play dandy shandy all unuh want.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have no problem with bringing in players, but they need time to work their way into the team and to blend with the team. We just get the player and most their first official game is a world cup qualifier.

Comment

I have no problem with bringing in players, but they need time to work their way into the team and to blend with the team. We just get the player and most their first official game is a world cup qualifier.
            Well complain about the lack of friendly games, but to blame those that came in to help the team in useless.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But you can't help if your don't really understand your teammates and your role.

Comment

Professor take it easy and stop misrepresenting me. That should have been the start. After that we didn't need anyone else. I have been saying that about a year now.
                Oh I see a 1 or 2 week camp should have been the "start" LOL

What would be next???
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

But you can't help if your don't really understand your teammates and your role.
                  Now yuh start mek sense yuteman

Maybe a 1 or 2 week camp would fix that though..LOL

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

a see you asking now. good for a start.

Comment

Don't be silly. Jamaica is absolutely unique

Name any country serious about football which imports about a dozen foreigners who have never played in the country (and many of those having never been there before) in the middle of trying to qualify for the World Cup???

That's a Banana Republic...or as Ben would put it...Monkey Behaviour

Comment

Well since your brain apparently operates at a pedestrian level...look like mi affi slow dung suh yuh cyan ketch up

Comment

The US did that. They just had a some German and Mexican players added to their roster right in the summer. The difference is they were given extended trials and practice games. So many African teams do it.

It is all about implementation and quality of players for the right positions.

Comment

no mi have to bring you back to earth.

Comment

The US did that. They just had a some German and Mexican players added to their roster right in the summer. The difference is they were given extended trials and practice games. So many African teams do it.

It is all about implementation and quality of players for the right positions.
                              oh the US added about a dozen players who had never played there before?? Interesting...Please name them or provide a link to substantiate your claim

Also please name a couple of the "many" African countries that imported ~dozen players who had never played in-country before...in the middle of WCQ

Thanks

Comment

no mi have to bring you back to earth.
                                Ok...thanks.

Now that I'm back on terra firma please outline the next steps after your proposed 1 week "get to know you" camp

Comment

Working...
                                X