RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious reasoning mi a give unnuh yahso!!!!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious reasoning mi a give unnuh yahso!!!!....

A Player not born in Jamaica has no Passion or Pride while wearing the RBZ jersey.

Me nuh business wha none a unnuh eediot want say. Tonight we started with 8 non Jamaican born players. that's right 8!!! Now I have no problem with UB40s being in the team but 8 out of 11 is pushing it.

Majority of this latest wave of UB40s are passionless, witless, useless players. They don't play as if they know that they are carrying the nation's pride, reason being, they're not from here and didn't grow up here. Look at our track athletes for example, they thrive off of making Jamaica proud. They go out there and put their all on the line because they know that Jamaica is depending on them.

This hurry come up pick up side should be disbanded. when dem play foolishness and drop down dem head and give up the game, they don't have the Jamaican ppl to face. they just hop on their planes and head back to their clubs, where their passion really lies, which is why their booming club performances are not being transferred to our Nat'l team.

We qualified to WC98 on the backs of passionate players like say Peter Cargill, Ian Goodison, Durrant Brown, Linval Dixon, Shorty Malcolm, Theodore Whitmore(although him tun a dam eediot now in him retired stage), Gregory Messam, Onandi Lowe and the likes. The UB40s complimented the local contingent plus I can assure you that the passion from the locals boiled over to the UB40s in that campaign. Where is the passion gonna boil over from when there are 8 frickin UB40s in the team.

The UB40s(bar Morgan and Mariappa) out there tonight showed no passion, determination or drive, which is what is needed in Int'l football. We must park all these frickin Jafakans, yes call me xenophobic. An all local(and Jamaican born overseas professionals) team would have given much better performances and would have been in a better position right now in the hex, I'm sure of that. I really hope we can park this UB40 campaign now and focus on developing and exposing our local gifted players as we've seen time and time again that packing the team with UB40s is not the way.

Whole a unnuh UB40 lotioners cuss and gwan bad fi dem and list one bag a man, majority of whom have been selected and None a dem nuh good. Remember how unnuh a kill up unnuh self over Beckford and more recently Shaun Cummings? unnuh a talk bout JFF nuh proactive and dem slow in securing these UB40s. See we secure dem deh and wah dem do??!?!? Jack Sht!!!!! Me nuh wan none a unnnuh tell me ntn bout nuh ub40. idiots!!

UB40 lotioners? Wooiiee! Mi urethra a bun mi!

I resemble your every word !

Last night I was a bit emotional cussing the UB40s all over the place. I don't have a problem with them, in principle, but I do have a massive problem in the way we go about acquiring them, rating them and integrating them.

In project management there is a thing called systems integration. We need some of that in our team. Plucking a whole bunch of UB40s without any consideration for how they can come together to form this...TEAM...not just in terms of on the field play, but without getting a chance to assess their passion, their commitment, to measure their snow factor is a recipe for disaster.

Not having any friendlies is another major problem that must be addressed by the JFF. A couple games could have helped with our integration of the players.

It also has to do with how the coaching staff is selected.

And the most important thing - stop dissing or local players! To date Jermaine Hue remains or best midfielder, even at 35 years old! And Tuffy Anderson could very well be our best striker!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It starts with a COMPLETE CHANGE in the JFF. Since your '98WC campaign there has been no effort by the JFF to have a strong local core of players as the foundation of the ReggaeBoyz. They have abandoned the formula that qualified Jamaica for U17, U20 & senior WCs instead of using it to build a COMPREHENSIVE national football program. There has been no continuity nor growth, which calls for investment in the development of the players, coaches & infrastructure........Where are the players from those U17 & U20 teams??? Where are the players from the '09 Pan Am team??? Why don't they involve Jamaican coaches/managers, in the U.S. (that's who I'm familiar with), that are experienced in youth & coaching development???

Comment

.. suh man and man a cuss UB40 when the local players NOT GOOD ENOUGH? I guess unuh affi blame smady.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
          A Player not born in Jamaica has no Passion or Pride while wearing the RBZ jersey.

Me nuh business wha none a unnuh eediot want say. Tonight we started with 8 non Jamaican born players. that's right 8!!! Now I have no problem with UB40s being in the team but 8 out of 11 is pushing it.

Majority of this latest wave of UB40s are passionless, witless, useless players. They don't play as if they know that they are carrying the nation's pride, reason being, they're not from here and didn't grow up here. Look at our track athletes for example, they thrive off of making Jamaica proud. They go out there and put their all on the line because they know that Jamaica is depending on them.

This hurry come up pick up side should be disbanded. when dem play foolishness and drop down dem head and give up the game, they don't have the Jamaican ppl to face. they just hop on their planes and head back to their clubs, where their passion really lies, which is why their booming club performances are not being transferred to our Nat'l team.

We qualified to WC98 on the backs of passionate players like say Peter Cargill, Ian Goodison, Durrant Brown, Linval Dixon, Shorty Malcolm, Theodore Whitmore(although him tun a dam eediot now in him retired stage), Gregory Messam, Onandi Lowe and the likes. The UB40s complimented the local contingent plus I can assure you that the passion from the locals boiled over to the UB40s in that campaign. Where is the passion gonna boil over from when there are 8 frickin UB40s in the team.

The UB40s(bar Morgan and Mariappa) out there tonight showed no passion, determination or drive, which is what is needed in Int'l football. We must park all these frickin Jafakans, yes call me xenophobic. An all local(and Jamaican born overseas professionals) team would have given much better performances and would have been in a better position right now in the hex, I'm sure of that. I really hope we can park this UB40 campaign now and focus on developing and exposing our local gifted players as we've seen time and time again that packing the team with UB40s is not the way.

Whole a unnuh UB40 lotioners cuss and gwan bad fi dem and list one bag a man, majority of whom have been selected and None a dem nuh good. Remember how unnuh a kill up unnuh self over Beckford and more recently Shaun Cummings? unnuh a talk bout JFF nuh proactive and dem slow in securing these UB40s. See we secure dem deh and wah dem do??!?!? Jack Sht!!!!! Me nuh wan none a unnnuh tell me ntn bout nuh ub40. idiots!!
          Wooooiiiieee
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            It starts with a COMPLETE CHANGE in the JFF. Since your '98WC campaign there has been no effort by the JFF to have a strong local core of players as the foundation of the ReggaeBoyz. They have abandoned the formula that qualified Jamaica for U17, U20 & senior WCs instead of using it to build a COMPREHENSIVE national football program. There has been no continuity nor growth, which calls for investment in the development of the players, coaches & infrastructure........Where are the players from those U17 & U20 teams??? Where are the players from the '09 Pan Am team??? Why don't they involve Jamaican coaches/managers, in the U.S. (that's who I'm familiar with), that are experienced in youth & coaching development???
            Yet anedda Don1 prophecy manifest

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              .. suh man and man a cuss UB40 when the local players NOT GOOD ENOUGH? I guess unuh affi blame smady.
              Kindly return to the dunce corner now that you've extruded this solid waste

Comment

Mi tell unnu long time say the UB40s we were going to use should have been in the team since last summer and we needed a good camp to break them in.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Mi tell unnu long time say the UB40s we were going to use should have been in the team since last summer and we needed a good camp to break them in.
                  Since last summer? Sass, you forget these players return to their clubs in July? They play club football from August to May, when they turn up for camp when would they get a break? Would their club coach be pleased that these players return from holiday and they got no rest?

Camp tp break them in .... break them into what?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is not viable to build a team around incidental, opportunistic Jamaicans who reside far away and have never played in Jamaica... or worse...may have never even have visited the country before. That is folly...

It's not the fault of the players that they live in remote places, have very ordinary skills and are not available sufficiently to make a cohesive team.... I'm sure they try their ordinary best

It's the fault of bad leadership

Comment

Lazie players go on 3 weeks tournament all the time during the break.

Lazie a one or two week camp would be good, so they get to know each other a little better. We have had such camp before. nothing new. You think calling players and injecting them for 1 game going to win us anything??? Maybe injecting is the wrong word so I must say use them. LOL
                      Last edited by Assasin; September 11, 2013, 10:20 AM.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie a one or two week camp would be good, so they get to know each other a little better. We have had such camp before. nothing new. You think calling players and injecting them for 1 game going to win us anything??? Maybe injecting is the wrong work so I must say use them. LOL
                        LOL... funny

So a 1 or 2 week summer camp of average players is adequate in your opinion to create a team capable of being in the top 3 or 4 in WCQ??

You need your head examined

Comment

Lazie a one or two week camp would be good, so they get to know each other a little better. We have had such camp before. nothing new. You think calling players and injecting them for 1 game going to win us anything???
                          Jermaine Jones was injected into the US midfield. Look at him. I recall after scraping through to the hex, MANY pundits here were eager for some additions to the team. Why? It was clear what was there in the early round WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Okay, some UBs were added to the team but now the team failed to qualify ...a the UBs get blamed? IF the Abundance of talent many love to talk about actually existed there would be no need to go searching for players from another land to impove the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Local and overseas born Jamaicans combined with SOME of the UB40s would be good enough. It is a combination that got us hear. We needed a couple quality additions. Not a host of average and substandard additions, with one or two good ones.

Tuffy Anderson got a couple minutes and showed more than Jermaine Beckford all tournament.
                            Jermaine Hue has played much better than McAnuff and McCleary
                            Evan Taylor is a much better player than Marvin Eliott. Pity Schaefer hasn't seen him play yet.

Comment

How long ago was Jones injected??? It certainly not for one game. He was introduced over a year and a half ago he had time to work with the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X