X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuffy to rasssssssss

Correct

Originally posted by Lee View Post
    To bad the JFF never saw this Tuffy as a player . Maybe now but too late. Well done Tuffy.

Comment

It seems like a Tuffy nuff man should have been calling for instead of Marlon King. tuffy show them how to run off defender's blind side and beat the offside trap. He had two chances in 10 minutes.

All this years I hear man come and talk how tuffy nuh good and a nuh international baller. I only saw him in the Caribbean cup before but something have to be said as we are our worst enemy as no Jamaican coach would give Tuffy a run.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He isn't good...give him the ball with his back to the goal and he is useless...unless you suggesting we boot the ball forward and hope the defender misses it as a strategy

Comment

Well play him with another forward who can play with back to goal. Very few forwards can play hold up the ball and make that good run. He should something simple that has been missing all qualifying. A forward who can run off the defenders.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The coach used Fluffy perfectly...he is a man yuh put in the 65th minute to run at a tired back line...he is not a starter...

Comment

NONSENSE! No need to waste words. NONSENSE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes...no need to waste words on Fluffy...

Comment

I am fine with that. That is what coaches are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    He isn't good...give him the ball with his back to the goal and he is useless...unless you suggesting we boot the ball forward and hope the defender misses it as a strategy
                    Ok... Super for him that forwards hardly ever score with their back to the goal.

How does he fare when facing the goal???
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      The coach used Fluffy perfectly...he is a man yuh put in the 65th minute to run at a tired back line...he is not a starter...
                      Miss Kitty deh pon di side?!?!

Y'all will come with everything to not give Tuffy any credit. So, Tuffy did not score this on his own merit. It was because of this brilliant snow coach.

Give me a @#$%^& break!!!

Can somebody tell me if the Reggae Boyz are officially out? Mi have di champagne pon ice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Those English players could not score when the goal was gaping open! But wi going to worry about Tuffy's ability to play with his back to the goal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

forward who cyaan receive a ball unless he is facing the goal...on a team that doesn't have a distributor...super for you

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Miss Kitty deh pon di side?!?!

Can somebody tell me if the Reggae Boyz are officially out? Mi have di champagne pon ice!

We are still alive...all we have to do is win our next 2 games and hope that panama and mexico both lose 1 and draw 1....It is that easy

Comment

If he buried the sitter yuh might have a better argument

Comment

Working...
                              X