Jamaica v. Costa Rica AT HOME...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica v. Costa Rica AT HOME...

Jamaica has 2 home games left. First against CR and the last qualification game against Honduras.

CR appears to be the most dominant team in WC qualification. Costa Rica has shown that they are capable of winning on the road.

Jamaica must win tomorrow. If the US beat Mexico to secure their WC qualification They (the US) will not be pressured when the beat Jamaica in October.

BTW: I have two extra tickets for the USA v. Jamaica games.

They are front row tickets. I have placed these extra tickets on StubHub for sale. I will be willing to remove them from StubHub and sell them at the face value to anyone on this forum. Buyer must pay shipping cost. This offer ends on Friday Sept 13th.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

How much HL I may be interested regardless of situation, just need to clear the time.

Comment

I heard the bandwagon tumble dung di odda day. So no use for me trying to jump back on.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        How much HL I may be interested regardless of situation, just need to clear the time.
        I noticed that your forum private email messaging is not activated.

Please send me an email at: store2979@theupsstore.com

I will send you the details. Jamaica will need a 12th. man for this game.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I heard the bandwagon tumble dung di odda day. So no use for me trying to jump back on.
          tumble dung an bruck nuff man foot...LOL!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ok will check you tonight if still available, was so busy last night did not even get to see the game.

Comment

Hl, looks like I am out. Thanks for the offer but I cannot make it as I previously thought.

Comment

Working...
              X